Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to shipps's topic in SLaM
    For gods sake, please get a tan Blake. And Happy B-Day to the North Dakota native.
  2. Sox are much, much higher on Tyler Flowers than Brandon Allen. Flowers will stick at catcher as KW has stated many times already. IMO, he's about as close to an untouchable as Gordon Beckham. Viciedo has a chance to be there himself. I think everyone else is available if the price is right.
  3. SoxAce replied to NorthSideSox72's topic in SLaM
    Mine was a thread starter when I was big time prospects fan.. (still am.. more knowledgeable) and this was when Rex Hudler was the superior minor league guy. I still love Jeremy Reed to this day in my ol' "J.Reedfan8" poster name days. Guy signed a baseball for me back in a B-Ham game for christ sake. Ah to be young and 16-17 again. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13771
  4. Mother f***er he's still awesome.
  5. Volleyball, Tennis, and women's softball. I can't watch women's basketball at all, not even to look at women cause damn near all of them are ugly. Sue Bird (and Candace Parker to an extent) is/are probably the only attractive WNBA player(s) that I've seen/heard at least. You really gotta get out of Iowa Alex.
  6. Finally one of my personal favorite posters here is alive. Not the same round these parts without you around hammerhead.
  7. I'm sorry but that made me LMAO!
  8. I still believe they wanna take it easy with that torn labrum that cost him the season last year. Don't want him hurting himself on the field.
  9. That's gotta be the best post on this entire thread this year.
  10. Even though he might not pitch in the game, if there's one time I want to see Buehrle in St. Louis pitching at his hometown, this is the time... still wearing a whitesox sox logo.
  11. Sounds like people are finally reading others sigs.. And the great words of Don Cooper.
  12. s***, I'll give him a god damn grade just out of spite, for being the most consistant/good contributor/etc.. 1st round prospect to making an impact in the bigs (though ita a short time, but middle of the year) we've had in nearly a decade.
  13. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    Bristol nearly got no hit today. Only guy to get that hit... Miguel Gonzalez, who has been getting alot of buzz.
  14. I highly doubt we'd go after another LHP in the rotation. I also don't believe KW is dumb enough to offer Richard and/or Poreda unless were getting a very good RHP like a Haren or Halladay. Ozzie likes his L-R-L-R in the rotation and during matchups all the damn time.
  15. Jesus... Quite shocked at this.. RIP Steve.
  16. Marty has broken alot of deals for us in the past (and took some serious s*** from posters, high power and low power here when he was right) but he doesn't hold that honor in the Peavy deal. Hell it was a poster from the MLB chisox board of all places.
  17. We need that jhonny danks poster posting here. I think were like 4-0 when he post in game threads or something like that.
  18. Should be a very nice test for Beckham. I don't think he's faced anyone this nasty before, at least.. not up here.
  19. Macha got simply outmanaged today by Lou. Shows you why in the late innings.
  20. Got damn I was around that same area. Row 5 for me.. RF bleachers as well.
  21. Bout 10 Cell games (will go late July, last game was Quentin's walkoff again the Angels last year) so I usually go to about 1-2 a season. I've been to... around... 0 Wrigley games (saw the stadium.. never been to a game) Maybe one day just to say I went there. I've been to 1 Barons game (Jeremy Reed days. still my favorite spect eva) and might/good possibility I go to another in August since I'll be in Alabama for my cousin's wedding. JPN I still want the hook-up!!
  22. Should be a nice series Mileage. You, benchwarmerjim (Twins) Jacktai (tigers) etc.. I personally love other posters from different teams here. Really knowledgeable stuff you guys bring. Not the usual "dumbass virus/hackjob poster." Makes ST that much better than any site IMO especially considering we definitely have the most overseas posters around.
  23. ^^^^^^^^^^^ He's gotta be saying it can't be this hard to buy a win in the big leagues.
  24. Holy s***, my bad Brian. My inbox was full, not to mention I can't send back any PMs anymore or start any threads/quote anyone in reply (notice I can only highlight and past a quote) cause of my computer. I got it on the Beckham thread. If you want an even bigger image, just reply here, and I'll see if I can find it again, which shouldn't be too hard.
  25. Injured Reserve... old timer.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.