Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD
Beckham is gonna win this game.
-
Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD
QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:36 PM) Yeah. I'm harder on Ozzie than ANYBODY No offense, but I doubt that.
-
Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:34 PM) Bunt with Quentin? No. Steal, then move him over.
-
Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD
Juuuuust a tad confusion out there for the Rays.
-
Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:29 PM) You're ridiculous. You are probably Dotel's biggest critic. He always chokes. He's not a closer. GMAB, you're never f***ing wrong are you? I'm tired of your bulls***. Now is not the f***ing time. You kiss your mother with that mouth?
-
Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD
Inning is FINALLY over.
-
Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD
QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:27 PM) "throw strikes you bum" Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that.
-
Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD
AJ-Q-Getz-Beckham.. 9th.
-
Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD
I thought Poreda was called down? NVM it's after the game.
-
Rays (51-42) @ White Sox (48-44) 7:11pm CSN-HD
Is Jenks really been acting like Rod Beck lately? Seriously.
-
Carlos Torres on the way
Sweet. Bout time he gets his shot. He earned it.
-
Anyone watching the Twins game?
I can't believe the Twins choked that lead. My goodness.
-
Shocking Sprite Ad that was banned from Germany
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 10:28 PM) Wow, because it was interracial. I didn't think twice about it, than again, i'm dating someone that isn't my own race. Nice. I knew you would someday.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 10:06 PM) BOBBY PODS +
-
Rays @ White Sox 7:11pm CSN+ - The Passion of The Carlos
YES YES YES f*** YOU BOBBY!!!
-
Rays @ White Sox 7:11pm CSN+ - The Passion of The Carlos
Pods what the f*** are you doing out there?
-
Rays @ White Sox 7:11pm CSN+ - The Passion of The Carlos
I tell ya what. With Maddon's knowledge, and learning about the game, Dave Martinez is gonna be one hell of a manager someday.
-
Rays @ White Sox 7:11pm CSN+ - The Passion of The Carlos
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 09:39 PM) Beckham with a single! Ladies and gentelmen.. this is what a first round pick stud looks like.
-
Gordon Beckham at 3B
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 08:31 PM) I think he's a great #3 hitter and could be a multiple time all-star if he moves to 2nd base I've always agreed with you on everything on Slayer, except I want him at the 2 spot.
-
Rays @ White Sox 7:11pm CSN+ - The Passion of The Carlos
YES
-
The Carlos Quentin Activated from DL
QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 04:37 PM) Actually, I think that in half of the remaining 25% of games, we'll see Nix in LF against lefties. Lefty or righty doesn't matter too much with Q, so resting him vs. a lefty is no biggie. Agreed. I have 0 problem with this move especially considering Wise can steal a base late in games. You lose that defensive replacement, but if this means Jayson Nix gets more at bats now, and who can play LF/RF, then I don't see how anyone can argue this. That kid has shown some flashes this year. And Josh is a disaster in LF, so having him play 3B/1B/DH is fine. Getz will probably man 2B more often now.
-
Shocking Sprite Ad that was banned from Germany
Outstanding. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 03:34 PM) That cannot be real. You should be used to your wife saying that Steven.
-
What teams do you hate or dislike?
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 11:14 AM) Red Sox. I honestly don't hate any of our division rivals, I want them to lose more than any other teams but I don't hate them. The Red Sox on the other hand, I despise more than any other franchise in sports. Preach. Totally agree.
-
The Carlos Quentin Activated from DL
QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 04:27 PM) Coming from a big Brian Anderson fan, I have no problem with this move. Not a problem here either. Q is back.
-
Rays @ White Sox 7:11pm CSN+ - The Passion of The Carlos
God damn it's good seeing Q back. This presence alone makes our lineup even deeper.