Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...=72484&st=0 And that was a while ago.. Haven't look at his stats now, but I gotta think he's still adjusting nicely.
  2. Damn... no love for the Bandits?
  3. Bob Barker. Pains me to say, but only a matter of time IMO.
  4. Jeromy Burnitz is listed twice unless he has a twin brother out there. But it is very interesting.
  5. Kev... nice. I wanted Fields to get #27 the whole time, so I look real good in this thread. Props to Steve, Cal, Kev etc.. as well.
  6. So far from the cubs friends... "You gotta be kidding me" "WTF?!" "R U SERIOUS?!?!" "No way" "f***" And the sox fans... all laugh, and applaud.
  7. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Time to start texting my cub friends. They'll love this.
  8. Not to mention his first homer came on a fastball inner half....
  9. We need more of those opposite field hits Slayer. Lets get that gap to gap machine I've seen and heard about from college to the minors back to earth again.
  10. Well he was rushed. But I'm glad we are giving him consistant at-bats to learn this. Still wished we saw more of the gap-to gap machine of Slayer from college to the whole minors, but that last at-bat, opposite field hit.. is nice to see from him.
  11. HIS NAME IS GORDON BECKHAM!!! SLAYER BABY!!!
  12. Meh.. me and fathom said that "point" for a while now, but we don't come hoggin all the glory. Just gotta get our post more love/recoqnition, more often I guess..
  13. SoxAce replied to HuskyCaucasian's topic in SLaM
    When Mike put up his sig that day... already knew her name.. and waaaay ahead of ya BearSox.
  14. SoxAce replied to HuskyCaucasian's topic in SLaM
    Awesome broad I must say.. Don't hit your chin too high Mike.
  15. SoxAce replied to Balta1701's topic in FutureSox Board
    Big D is one guy I'm going to watch very closely, since I did know the kid.
  16. Registered back in 2004 when I was J.Reedfan8 (hahaha I had to re-register to change that) Still a fans' fan of the minors... always have been. Its just amazing looking at potential future sox or college players. Always liked evaluating prospects. Maybe it's because I know some guys who are now in the minors who I played with/hung out with, or maybe its cause as a potential draftee myself.. I coulda been a 4.0 tool player, baseball stud.. **Cue for Heads to set me straight. **
  17. SoxAce replied to C_LEE45's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    From what I heard, his swing/approach mostly, isn't the same as it was in Charlotte. Not sure if he is still feeling those injuries suffered either/or if he is REALLY 100%, which I doubt.
  18. Who fathom? C'mon. He is not even the biggest Pods hater on the board at all. Capn is followed by a couple others. If you hate fathom's hate on Pods, then I can't even bother to think what you would think of Capn's hate on him.
  19. How many games out are we now? 6.5? 7?
  20. Ozzie's specialty.
  21. I would had still let Castro hit there. It was obvious Lou was going to the pen anyways. AJ can get into one vs lefties, but he is very incostistant.
  22. I would think Castro can hit RHP/LHP but of course Ozzie favors that Lefty/Righty tendency as usual.
  23. Boy I gotta say.. if it was any other pitcher, we wouldn't be this close. Marmol... man that guy has fallen off.
  24. Said it many times. That up the middle combo needs that communication on the field. You can't do that with a guy who speaks little english. I still see a Slayer-Getz combo next year, despite what Ozzie says about Alexei's SS abilities.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.