Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
Ozuna has s*** on Jason B.'s power.
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Mar 21, 2008 -> 04:55 PM) Would you have had the same opinion about Crede in 2002? That he had nowhere to go but up? In 533 abs, Crede's highest BB total was 56. (aa) In 477 abs, Fields' highest was 55 (aa) (462 the next season in aaa, 54) Crede also K'd alot with more baseball experience. There's no doubt in my mind who will be the better offensive player/potential is/will be.
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Mar 21, 2008 -> 04:50 PM) Fields OBP was .308 last year. Crede's career is .305. I think the 100 fewer strikeouts Crede would provide would more than make up for that .003 loss of OBP. I'll take the BB's/get on base potential more than the SO/still an out argument. Fields is a future all-star, and he will be the best home grown talent we've developed in quite a while. I'll make a prediction. He will have a gold glove in his career because his offense is/will be really, really good. It's a shame thats what it takes to get one.
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Mar 21, 2008 -> 04:31 PM) Yes, because his OBP was still only .308 Ha and Crede's career is an awesome .304 but do go on.
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
Floyd. 6 IP 6 H 2 R 2 ER 0 BB 4 SO Not too shabby.
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
Looks like BA is the official 4th OF so far.
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
Since Garland is gone, does that mean that Buehrle is the best hitting SP? Or is it Danks/Vazquez?
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
QUOTE(daa84 @ Mar 21, 2008 -> 04:15 PM) in 100 games last year he walked 1 more time than crede has in any full year of credes career N yet, people here still got on him for his K rate.
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
Fields will do more of this, then I think anyone here realizes. Thats BB alot.
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
I've got Pauly on my mind.
-
Say "Hi!" to ARow, Drop off Crede, Pick up Cain
Congrats AJ. You are Zito's 1st strikeout. Fields is a stud.
-
Urinal Aiming Strategy
I wonder if the women here have an aiming technique..
-
Urinal Aiming Strategy
I've seen alot of polls on soxtalk. This might be the best poll (or top 3) that I've ever seen. For my answer... Straight ahead for this guy... I think...
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE(knightni @ Mar 17, 2008 -> 05:25 AM) Not late enough! How bout now?
-
Juan Uribe Placed on Waivers
QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 19, 2008 -> 03:00 PM) Yes if someone claims him, they pay his contract. Correct. We will not get nothing for him, but I doubt he would have netted much. Getting him moved like this is the best move.
-
Juan Uribe Placed on Waivers
:o :o :o WOW.
-
Crede likely to start on opening day
Ya barrin any unforseen trades, Mr. stellar glove, .305 career OBP will be our 3B and Fields growth will take a hit (who knows how long) in AAA. I still have faith somethin will get done/KW letting other teams know (or believe) we would do this.
-
2nd Base job
Please.. Please Richar. Start raking so we can put an end to this.
-
No more high Jenks
I f***ing told alot of people here!! I knew it.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
The Late Night Club still alive and well..
-
2007-2008 NHL Catch All Thread
Burish... One Hitta Quita BOOM!! goes the dynamite.
-
Gavin Floyd
Kudos to Felix and Tony http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...2476&st=145 Post #150 the underrated word of the day/thread.. "sulk".
-
Gavin Floyd
QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 16, 2008 -> 04:10 PM) Jesus, you all are pathetic. He's had a great spring entering this start and had a bad outing. Big freaking deal. Whaaa...whaaa.whaaaaa. Wake me up when the season starts. I Jason.... pissed. But seriesly... he's right. Nothin more for me to add.
-
2007-08 NBA Thread
QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 16, 2008 -> 10:23 PM) http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=...?gid=2008031607 Um, wow Unreal. Sorta reminds me of the 30 run game Texas put on in '07. It's not even just the 168 points. They beat them by 52!!
-
2007-08 NBA Thread
When he took Tyrus out the game, Philly went on, I believe, a 20-4 run or somethin like that in the 4th. Other than Gooden, the Bulls had no reboundin threat at all... or shot blockin. Of course I will bring this up.