Everything posted by SoxAce
-
White Sox vs. Angels, 4/29/07 (L)
QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 03:06 PM) The Sobriety Drinking Game 1 shot every time one of those 3 gets a hit. Looks like your staying sober.
-
White Sox vs. Angels, 4/29/07 (L)
Pops it up!
-
White Sox vs. Angels, 4/29/07 (L)
Dye depresses me.
-
White Sox vs. Angels, 4/29/07 (L)
Buehrle has to pay Aardsma and Sweeney for dinner.
-
White Sox vs. Angels, 4/29/07 (L)
Aardsma=money with inherrited runners so far this season.
-
White Sox vs. Angels, 4/29/07 (L)
Holy s***!!!! Sweeney and YES! The idiot left early.
-
White Sox vs. Angels, 4/29/07 (L)
Buehrle in some serious trouble here.
-
Randy Moss to New England
QUOTE(SuperSteve @ Apr 29, 2007 -> 02:31 PM) Don't they have two first rounders next year anyways? Yes. They are set for a while.
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
And the bulls are about to sweep the defending champs! Who would have thought.
-
Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread
And Baltimore takes Troy Smith.
-
White Sox vs. Angels, 4/29/07 (L)
Since when the hell did Buehrle become a strike-out pitcher?
-
Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread
Interesting depth here.
-
Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread
Bears pick back to back here. Bears select Kevin Payne DB/Louisiana-Monroe
-
White Sox vs. Angels, 4/29/07 (L)
I'll be at work so hopefully I'll come home to a sox winner.
-
Hunter hit in mouth by pitch
QUOTE(southsideirish @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 09:33 PM) Does anyone think it was a purpose pitch for the joke - champaign sent to the KC clubhouse? Maybe a message to keep his mouth shut? I am not sayin', I am just throwing it out there and see if it sticks. That's a hellova observation SSI even though I'm sure it wasn't meant for the mouth probably just trying to hit him to send a message. If it was, that's a hellova aim Greinke has.
-
White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)
QUOTE(greg775 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 10:53 PM) Anderson is another Jeremy Reed. Yea... like Reed wasn't even a first round pick and whose hitting in the minors and plate disipline just blows BA out of the water and is still young enough to turn it around (only one year older) doesn't mean s***. That's an insult to Reed and this is comming from a guy who loves BA. But Reed is just a flat out stud and I'll defend him to the death.
-
White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)
Sweeney did hit .296 last season in AAA so I'm sure he'll pick it up but he's definitely not ready yet.
-
Wow, that was pathetic
I didn't think we needed Dye and Thome THAT much but god damn.
-
Happy Birthday's all around!
Happy B-Day Beastly and Scwible.
-
Wow, that was pathetic
It's a damn shame that even HS players can hit a 85 MPH fastball.
-
White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)
Dammit. Game.
-
White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)
Looks like we witnessed Zumaya's worst outing in the bigs.
-
White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)
God dammit Leyland took Zumaya out.
-
White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)
QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 10:05 PM) I want to see BA face him...that would amuse me. It'll be interesting that's for sure.
-
White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)
We might actually pin our hopes on BA if Uribe gets on.