Everything posted by SoxAce
-
*Official* Clement to Boston
He better give that money to Odalis and make a run at him, cause this is f***ing bulls***.
- Reed
-
Timo Perez Signs One Year Deal
Bulls***. Rex can even tell you himself that they've been trying to get rid of Frank for years.
-
if not a starting pitcher, then
Coco wears his hat cocked but I'll still take him anyday of the week. I Coco Crisp.
-
Timo Perez Signs One Year Deal
Solid, I'm not a basher like some here but I like Timo and his play. 1 year won't kill anyone.
-
Sox claim Bobby Jenks off waivers from Anaheim
Awesome move by the Sox. Jenks will be a stud if he figures it out.
-
*Official* Clement to Boston
Dammit. I can't take the suspense.
-
Randy Johnson Trade Rumors
Ya his arm is really f***ed up. it'll be a miracle seein him pitch more than 100 innings this year w/o some sort of injury.
-
Clement Article
I hope we'll see Clement in a sox uni.
-
5th Starter for the WhiteSox in 2005
If I had to choose... Diaz please.
-
A.J. Pierzynski
I would prefer neither but I like Davis' bat and potential. If Pierz doesn't sign I don't think it's the end of the world. Big Ben can surprise some people. Burke is just an awesome grinder.
-
Bruuuuuuuuuuuce Levine
The weather ain't too shaby eigher in Zona.
-
Joe Cowley
I'd rather have Diaz start than Grilli and that's just not good.
-
A.J. Pierzynski
I dunno. She's got a solid arm.
-
A.J. Pierzynski
Beggers can't be choosers Jas.
-
A.J. Pierzynski
That would be muah.
-
Mark Buehrle to be on ESPN 1000
Thanx a bundle Jason.
-
If clement was signed tomorrow...
You idiot.
-
Pierzynski on waivers
Gracias again Doug.
-
What # Will Podsednik be?
28 I think.
-
Hitter or Pitcher
A.J/Perez (or trade) Utl, and call it an offseason.
-
Pierzynski on waivers
My god I would take him. I highly doubt Kenny would do this but that's just me. But man, another lefty bat would be awesome... With thomas SPod Rowand Thomas Konerko A.J Dye Uribe Crede Harris w/o thomas SPod Rowand Konerko Everett Dye A.J Uribe Crede Harris Not bad at all.
-
Why isn't anyone calling him Podzilla!?!??!
Willie=PeaPod Scott=SeaPod Confusing season if he thinks of that..
-
Clement rumor
Wow.. knowin A.J's history, he won't sign with the Angels. Book it.
-
Happy Birthday Bighurt52235
Welcome to the 18 club my friend. Here Here. :cheers