Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL
I think he could of. Huge hole that was. Minny was very rusty (not too good) before the all star break. I do remember us have the lead at that time. I'm sure we would have had a bigger lead if we had that hole filled and I'm sure we would have held up if people knew there was a dependable guy in that spot instead of an automatic loss.
-
Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL
The only thing I hate about losing Lee is that he helps create that "Ozzieball" type. For a big man, he can swipe bases even though he had bad this past season. Well, on the bright side, SPod could steal 100 for us.
-
Jermain Dye to be on all night with todd wright
Yes, please post. Greatly appreciated.
-
Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL
Which is why getting SPod in there is that much sweeter. We don't lose a beat on power even though Lee will be missed. SPod can get on steal a base(s), bunt, tutor Willie (god please do SPod), cause habit around the bases (like distracting the pitcher like Timo was doing last season) move runners along etc.. Minny did it with pitching too. I can guarantee you if we had a 5th starter, we would had made the playoffs.
-
Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL
Shannon Stewart is the only player on the Twins team that technecally hit .300 and he only had 300+ at bats. Ford batted .299 and he was the only one who qualifies to have a good amount of at bats. In 2003 they had 3. (I'll count AJ's 400 ab's) 02' they had only 2 (again I'll count AJ's ab's) The Sox have had 2 this year, 1 in 03' (Everett and Lee were close) 2 in 02. And of course the only thing the Twins have done is win the division from 01-now. What's your point? Sometimes change is good. They did it with one player and with less talent than us. I think and know we can as well.
-
Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL
Ya I think the 2005 bullpen will be one of the strongest in the league and probably the best we've had in a long time.
-
Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL
Buehrle Garcia Clement Contreras Garland
-
Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL
He better be a stud.
-
New header suggestions?
"Ozzieball" and put SPod, Rowand, and Uribe there.
-
Whitesox moves tell me what you think
I agree ban him. I'm very aware of this poster on whitesox.com. And I don't like him. Anthrax, I do like though. No need to ban him. If Ace likes the poster, he stays. What Ace says goes.
-
Clement?
Just a hunch, but I think Clement will be a Whitesox by Thursday. Boy I hope I'm not on the green stuff on this one.
-
Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL
My god is our bullpen going to be strong this year.
-
Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL
Wow... I kinda like the deal though.
-
Bruce Levine reports....
I'm in school now waiting... I'll be at home at 3 hoping..
-
Danny Wrong released
Eh.. doesn't bother me.
-
alot teams after lee and konerko
My god this is going to be an interesting month.
-
A's Deal Hudson
That will be a damn good trade for LA.
-
Is there a safe way to...
OMFG!!!! Alex, maybe you should invite her to a movie or so since you love them so much, or treat her to dinner. If I was you tell her how you feel and... dammit get them digits!!
- New Rumor
-
HAPPY BDAY SS2K
Happy Birthday Mike. Your nearly as old as your post count. Have a good one.
-
Whose story do you believe?
He can go f*** himself for all I care. Tony just wanted to know why he did that, and he acts like he doesn't know what he's talking about trying to make Tony look stupid. Looks like the tables turn there. :rolly
-
Nero Says Johnson never turned down the Sox
- Nero Says Johnson never turned down the Sox
Very interesting...- New Header coming..
- Happy Birthday Goldmember
Happy Birthday to a great poster. :cheers - Nero Says Johnson never turned down the Sox