Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. I'd take Walker. Solid, left-handed bat, can platoon with Willie, veteran. I can give a rat's ass if he was a former cub.
  2. All I can do is laugh.
  3. Washington is gonna have a decent team out there in 05'.
  4. Happy B-day.
  5. He will never pitch in this organization again.
  6. Jon Garland for Matt Karchner ring a bell?
  7. RJ

    SoxAce replied to thelatinoheat_30's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I try to tell people this, but there's others posters (won't mention names) that are still on his nuts.
  8. RJ

    SoxAce replied to thelatinoheat_30's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Just not a Yankee. Please.
  9. Nice idea, doubt Kenny would do it.
  10. I wouldn't mind that deal one bit.
  11. SoxAce replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    Girl Power... :puke
  12. If there was a choise, I'd rather have Diaz than Grilli.
  13. Dude, give him a break. The kid is only 22 and now has two years under his belt. Look at his numbers. His last years numbers were comparable and even better than Garlands and he has less experience with a younger age. Bonderman As you can see, he's been improving year after year. Not saying he's booked from an era under 3, but I'd take him at his salary, good stuff, and young age than half of the pitchers in the league (inc. Garland) any day of the week.
  14. Agreed Keith. Usually Kenny doesn't make big splashes till about Dec./Jan. If there's nothing goin on by then, then you have a case.
  15. FWIW, Kenny said he's "comfortable" with Uribe at SS and Willie at 2nd.
  16. Oh no.. it's gonna get Gaged..
  17. Looks like Polanco is as good as a Cardinal.
  18. I'd take Urby.
  19. He was talking to me, not you asshole.
  20. Oh yea, even though I doubt Rowand would be in the 5 hole. I wouldn't mind that line-up but I still would like to see a lefty in between El Caballo and Crash for a right-handed pitcher or even a southpaw. But no those guys I don't mind at all.
  21. Ugh.. too right-handed and where's Everett? I highly doubt we'll have all that money riding the bench if thats what your implying. Remember, we don't know if Frank is going to be 100% come the start of the season. I would like to see us get another lefty bat to balence out the line-up. Just my 2 cents.
  22. Biggest Nelson fan here. Don't know if he's the sae nasty pitcher from his surgery(s) though. I'd take Hammond in a heartbeat and I wouldn't mind Mercker or Miceli. Dunno why Williamson is on that list. He's missing most, if not, this entire season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.