Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Sox interested in Walker and Renteria
I'd take Walker. Solid, left-handed bat, can platoon with Willie, veteran. I can give a rat's ass if he was a former cub.
-
Jose Guillen to Washington
All I can do is laugh.
-
Jose Guillen to Washington
Washington is gonna have a decent team out there in 05'.
-
RJ
- Happy Birthday ChiSoxFan
- sox 'new' bullpen help!
He will never pitch in this organization again.- Kyle Farnsworth
Jon Garland for Matt Karchner ring a bell?- RJ
I try to tell people this, but there's others posters (won't mention names) that are still on his nuts.- RJ
Just not a Yankee. Please.- Start by Signing Corey Koskie
Nice idea, doubt Kenny would do it.- Knicks "Sweeten" Curry offer
I wouldn't mind that deal one bit.- Woman Steals Car
- Sun - Times Article
If there was a choise, I'd rather have Diaz than Grilli.- Bulls Game Thread
Bulls... :puke- Percival to the Tigers
Dude, give him a break. The kid is only 22 and now has two years under his belt. Look at his numbers. His last years numbers were comparable and even better than Garlands and he has less experience with a younger age. Bonderman As you can see, he's been improving year after year. Not saying he's booked from an era under 3, but I'd take him at his salary, good stuff, and young age than half of the pitchers in the league (inc. Garland) any day of the week.- What Now?
Agreed Keith. Usually Kenny doesn't make big splashes till about Dec./Jan. If there's nothing goin on by then, then you have a case.- What Now?
FWIW, Kenny said he's "comfortable" with Uribe at SS and Willie at 2nd.- Upgrade Notice
Oh no.. it's gonna get Gaged..- JR on the Score
Looks like Polanco is as good as a Cardinal.- Percival to the Tigers
I'd take Urby.- Guzman Signs with Washington
He was talking to me, not you asshole.- Guzman Signs with Washington
Oh yea, even though I doubt Rowand would be in the 5 hole. I wouldn't mind that line-up but I still would like to see a lefty in between El Caballo and Crash for a right-handed pitcher or even a southpaw. But no those guys I don't mind at all.- Prediction: Which players will REALLY sign w/ Sox
Polanco.- Guzman Signs with Washington
Ugh.. too right-handed and where's Everett? I highly doubt we'll have all that money riding the bench if thats what your implying. Remember, we don't know if Frank is going to be 100% come the start of the season. I would like to see us get another lefty bat to balence out the line-up. Just my 2 cents.- Bullpen Issues
Biggest Nelson fan here. Don't know if he's the sae nasty pitcher from his surgery(s) though. I'd take Hammond in a heartbeat and I wouldn't mind Mercker or Miceli. Dunno why Williamson is on that list. He's missing most, if not, this entire season.