Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Barry Larkin available too
First of all, this is in my opinion. Secondly, he said he's gonna keep his options open. We dunno if he'll be back or not. Barry Larkin himself doesn't know. Doesn't sound like a sure man to me.
-
Barry Larkin available too
IMO, Larkin is gonna retire, and should.
- Jacko wacko over Eminem attacko
-
Happy Birthday POTUSChris
Alittle late but.. Happy B-Day from a fellow Lebra :cheers
-
Just landed my dream job
Congrats Shuf :cheers
-
MLB Royal Rumble
Kyle Farnsworth. As much as I hate him him being a cub, he kicked the s*** out of Paul Wilson two years ago. That's enough of me to say he can throw down.
- Living Situation
-
Robin Ventura is retiring
Ya know... that's just crazy enough to work.
-
Houston or Atlanta Game 5
Stros will take this, Cards vs Stros.. Cards in 6. Sawks vs. yankees, Sawks in 6.. Sawks vs. Cards.. (see my sig)
-
Robin Ventura is retiring
One of the most underrated players in the game.
-
Houston or Atlanta Game 5
Go Stros!!!
-
Legendary all-rounder Miller dies
My god, people are falling like flys today.. R.I.P Keith
-
Robin Ventura is retiring
I say we bring back the whole 2000 team and make another run at this thing!!
-
Robin Ventura is retiring
A very solid career for Robin Ventura. One of the most respected sox ever. I will still never forget his brawl with Nolan.
-
Aussie Grandma Kicks Crock's Ass
Andrew should take advise on how to be a hero than a coward.
-
Ken Caminiti
R.I.P to a hellofa baseball player.
-
R.I.P Christopher Reeve
Yup. Thats what all those bad drugs he took do to ya.. Sadding deaths..
-
Congrats to the Cards....
Cub fans have to be throwing up seeing the Cardinals this year going to the NLCS, and I doubt they'll choke it up like they did. It's so great!!
-
After the World Series is over
- Jason Werth
- Living Situation
Fam, but goin to live in a dorm/appartment after high school.- Favortism
- Pedro's Midget
Ah, that makes me feel better about my height.- Braves-Astros Game 4
Is the series tied 2-2?- Braves-Astros Game 4
Aw f***