Everything posted by SoxAce
-
8/16 Games
He didn't K yesterday.
-
8/15 Games
Our prospect Jose Rodriguez is having a better season than Witt Jr. in the same league and is nearly a full year younger (11 months). Not saying he's a better prospect at all, but it is fun to look at.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Annnnd it's over.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Ricky's boys don't quit.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Atta boy McCann.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Not to mention pick up scoops from bad throws. His height from high throws is the only thing that'll be critical of him.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Haha Benetti just pointed that out just now.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
He's lucky he's 6'3 (I will be bashing Vaughn over this in the future)
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
This. Reinsdorf doesn't believe in paying managers that kind of money. Hell, I believe he's on record saying he doesn't believe managers have that big of an impact on games.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Found it.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Abreu of course getting hot after Ron bashes him.. it's like clockwork.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Thanks Yolmer. I keep forgetting to change my old avatar (I miss the Peavy surgery avatar I had but I can't find it).
-
8/15 Games
Same. It's too bad Detwiler is pitching adequately now. He would be very helpful for the Knights right now.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
I'd be in favor of them promoting Dotson honestly. Hell, I'd rather see Farquhar out there at this point.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Shitty pitch calling and framing wasn't on him.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
They might change Steverson since he isn't "one of the guys". Cooper is probably a lifer here because of Reinsdorf's loyalty. People need to remember Ventura would still be managing this team if he didn't resign himself. Ricky unfortunately isn't going anywhere unless he decides he's done.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
I wonder if Cooper is going to have another aneurysm if people critique him again.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Defense doing Lopez no favors tonight. Typical White Sox baseball.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Why call a slider there?
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
I honestly believe Collins is a better defensive catcher at this point.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Crazy part is he was actually "slumping" coming into this game. And "slumping" with a .400+ OBP.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Fuck it.. I'll take a Trout weak single.
-
8/15- Sox at Angels, 9:07, NBCSC
Castillo is so, so bad.
-
8/15 Games
Yea Stiever I was on that train for a while. But same thing about Martin. He's a fun follow as he reminds me of good Rex, bad Rex in his outings. I always post about that guy every outing he has. Another guy I like alot who doesnt get enough love (even from FS) is Bilous who pitched tonight.
-
Moncada to Charlotte for Rehab
Probably a day off. He got into town today. I'm betting he'll be in the lineup tomorrow.