Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. I'm surprised Bilous wasn't named as a just missed unless he's on FS top 30 (which I would agree with personally).
  2. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Another hit for Sosa. Now 3-3, 2B, 2 R.
  3. Yup. Baseball is stupid though.
  4. Every time Cooper walks to the mound, I cringe alittle.
  5. If Eloy lays off that pitch... he is going to be a monster.
  6. That was the best throw I've seen Eloy make since he's been up.
  7. Even with him, the lineup still isn't very good. Just way too many AAAA, AAA, etc. guys on it. Abreu not being what he once was also doesn't help.
  8. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Sosa 2-2, 2B. Bilous (another guy who is very interesting) has been very solid so far.
  9. I've already accepted the fact he is what he is in that perspective. Kid is never going to be patient. If he continues to hit for a high average however, I'm cool with it. He holds enough value in his bat alone to be a positive player. It's the glove I question.
  10. Jesus Tigers. At least not make the tank look that obvious.
  11. I'll have to see the rest of the top 30 (namely in the 15-30 range) to really comment on the snubs.
  12. Mentioned that in another GT a few games back. Seems ideal.
  13. It's training camp. Beat writers and meathead raido guys in Chicago don't know what certain guys are working on, whose running the wrong route(s) etc. Seems like a silly thing to get worked up about. Patrick Mahomes absolutely sucked in his training camp last season and that was with him sitting a year to learn the offense. https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchpoints.com/chiefs-news-patrick-mahomes-is-having-a-rough-training-camp-throws-7-ints-in-6-practices/amp/ He came out of it just fine.
  14. Bryce Bush went 0-2 in his first rehab start at AZL.
  15. Mariners plays the Padres, Rays and Tigers the next stretch of games. I see two very winnable series there. Pirates on the other hand have a shitty stretch of good teams coming up.
  16. Another hit for Walker. Kid has raised his average up (really his overall numbers) quite a bit lately.
  17. Walker 1-1, 2B, 2 BBs. 6 game hitting streak. Has hit safely in 9 of his last 10 games.
  18. He seemingly does that in almost every post he makes now.
  19. I think it was 94. I have to go look back in the GT when I saw the game and posted that. EDIT: yep it was 94.
  20. FYI Pilkington a couple of starts ago did hit 94 in the 6th inning.
  21. SoxAce replied to bmags's topic in SLaM
    And now in Dayton Ohio. 9 dead, 16 injured so far being reported.
  22. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    Jose Rodriguez BOMB #7.
  23. Even with Robert, Madrigal coming up and they can sign Cole, J.D. Martinez, Grandal and even another arm in the off season and I still wouldn't take this team seriously with him at the helm.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.