Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
Marlins was just the team Nova needed to get his overall numbers better.
-
7/22 Games
Absolutely LOVE seeing Madrigal get a hit there. Wood was very good (which was expected) and that was a hell of a test. Did not look overmatched in any of his ABs (again you can say, was expected since he rarely strikes out)
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
Damn the ball is flying tonight.
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
REGRESSION!!
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
Bat flips and bat drops are the new snapbacks and tattoos.
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
But I thought he was a bust because of last year according to some?
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
MOIST!!!! I'M FUCKING MOIST!!!
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
He must have seen you pull the "Ron" on here and decided to deliver.
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
Lmao Eloy. Yea he can fit the "Yolmer fun" in the clubhouse next season just fine.
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
ABREU!!
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
Haha Jay's slow ass.
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
This.
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
A Moncada SB would be nice to see.. but I'm probably asking for too much.
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
Atta boy Yoyo!
-
7/22 Games
He won't go long but the Barons are facing Alex Wood on a rehab assignment. Should be a nice test for those prospects.
-
7/22 Games
Bailey's numbers despite being in the DSL are incredible. In fact, his numbers are just as good as Robert (if not better) and he's a couple of years younger than he was at the time. I honestly feel he would be fine in Kannapolis next season. I think he's too advanced for the rookie league plus he won't start the season at a later time. But I can definitely see the Sox taking it slow with him cause of his age. I just don't see the sense personally.
-
Dylan Cease
Fans like that (troy_bianchi) who post in the comments section are fucking disgusting as a Sox fan. I see that quite a bit on some player's IGs. Kid is barely 3 starts into his professional career.
-
Andrew Benintendi Available?
Or they can leave him in LF, leave Robert in CF and slide Eloy in RF (his natural position). Hey, we watched Jermaine Dye try and play defense out there for years with his range... Just sucks that Adolfo got injured (again). Probably the only guy I feel would've developed nicely enough to be considered "in the picture." His range plus his arm... drool.
-
7/21 Games
Gladney Bomb #6. Ties the game in the 9th.
-
If you could pick one position player to add to the roster
I wasn't even going to post in this thread when I saw his name up there.
- 7/21 Games
- 7/21 Games
-
Dylan Cease
Isn't that Kopech?
-
7/21 Games
Just noticed Jonathan Allen making his GF debut today. Was promoted from AZL.
-
7/21 Games
Madrigal double. Now 2-2.