Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Tim Anderson to be suspended 1 game for... language?
Giolito pretty much hit that shit out of the ballpark with his quote. I've long said he "just gets it" even last year at SoxFest so I'm not surprised.
-
Tim Anderson to be suspended 1 game for... language?
Funny thing is I was about to post to ptatc to watch an old Dave Chappelle skit, but decided not to post. Then you go and post this.
-
Tim Anderson to be suspended 1 game for... language?
I find that funny considering he and Tim do not like each other. Ironic...
- 4/19 White Sox @ Tigers | 6:10 PM CT | Rodon v Zimmerman
-
Tim Anderson to be suspended 1 game for... language?
Preach.
-
Tim Anderson to be suspended 1 game for... language?
Man who the fuck black guy you know who gets offended by that? I'm very curious and trying not to laugh as a fellow (half) African American and one of the very few on this board (lost, J4L miss y'all).
-
Tim Anderson to be suspended 1 game for... language?
- 4/18 Games
- 4/18 Games
- 4/18 Games
Gonzalez 1-1, BB so far. He's been very good the past few games.- 4/18 Games
I had to do a double take to really see it was his name.- 4/18 Games
- Chet Coppock R.I.P.
Alittle? I met him once and had no issues with him, though but I've heard he was very arrogant. RIP Chet.- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Ricky needs to move Abreu lower in the lineup. He's killing the team right now in the 3 spot.- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Of course Tim swings at the first pitch.- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
GREAT AB by Eloy. Just fantastic.- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Nothing but breaking balls to Eloy. EDIT: cept that one.- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Take a fucking walk Abreu! God...- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Wild thang... da da da da.... you make mah heart sang.- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Fulmer is back up? Damn I really did miss alot this morning/afternoon.- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Ah ok. I missed most of the game prior to the Beef homer. Only going by the 0 for with 2 K's. Glad he hasn't looked as bad as the box score indicates.- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Yea.. maybe he should've sat today.- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Oh I know.- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Bases loaded. C'mon Yoan! (I'm actually shocked he's playing btw after a foggy head)- 4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)
Damn Cordell beasting.