Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 06:50 PM) JJ Cooper ‏@jjcoop36 8s8 seconds ago OK confirmed Benintendi going to Red Sox here. Oh my.....
  2. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 06:48 PM) That would be incredible if the Astros ended up with those three...talk about building your farm system in one fell swoop. Bregman, Tucker and Cameron...? Their system is already sick and they won't miss a beat with Correa and Velasquez coming up now.
  3. Have to hope Red Sox love Benintendi now.
  4. Tyler Jay to the Twins. Ouch.
  5. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 06:42 PM) If you don't want to know draft picks, quit reading a thread about draft picks! So much f***ing this. We've never had this in years past. It's ridiculous.
  6. Twins have a chance to give the sox a guarantee of Fulmer or Jay depending on their pick.
  7. Astros pick Kyle Tucker. First "surprise" pick.
  8. Pedro Martinez breaking down pitchers.
  9. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 06:26 PM) Be nice if the Rangers don't take one of the pitchers the Sox are interested in here. Red Sox are the team that scares me the most. They have a tendency to f*** teams over.
  10. QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 06:20 PM) Hah. Work is consuming my life and a lot of my Draft fun. That and the lack of White Sox picks. I'm hoping for Tate personally. Okay with Fulmer/Jay as well. Harris is worst case scenario for me. Ditto on work. The whole growing up thing is why I left FutureSox a while back anyways. I miss watching prospects and then debating if I was right or wrong later.
  11. Where's DirtySox at? C'mon my friend, there's only a handful of people here I love and rely on in terms of what they think around the draft. (and prospects in general)
  12. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 04:44 PM) Didn't see the 1st hr, but the 2nd one wouldn't have gone out without the howling wind. Still hard hit. First one was a no doubter. Even the announcers said it wind or no wind.
  13. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 04:13 PM) Jay hasn't been impressive. I won't beef with him against Swanson though. That kid is a stud. My favorite college hitter.
  14. Anyone know if Correa is playing tonight? Would be a hell of a test against Sale though. Oh and they promoted Velasquez as well. Astros pulling a Cubs and bringing up the future.
  15. Zander Will just took him deep.
  16. Matt Davidson is a better hitter and I'm dead serious in saying that. I've found Dominguez overrated for years.
  17. Surprised Beltre is still in the DSL. Kid's patience level is well beyond that league.
  18. Definitely a concussion for May. I'm hoping it's not an oblique for Anderson. (probably his rib cage though)
  19. Great to see Myles Jaye finally figure out AA hitters.
  20. QUOTE (LDF @ Jun 1, 2015 -> 05:14 PM) ok again i am wrong. jeez.... what a miserable day i am having. It's the same s*** don't worry. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 1, 2015 -> 12:36 PM) I think they put his name on there, or at least give him first hoist after Toews. I'd assume it would go Captain-Kimmo-Richie I'd bet money it'll be Vermette after Timonen then maybe Richie or possibly Darling considering his journey.
  21. Lillian's boy Grady Sizemore was just released by the Phillies.
  22. We need to win tonight first. Shame this could've gone 6, but it is what it is.
  23. Stone: "This has been absolutely... enjoyable." Nice rim shot on Hawk, Steve.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.