Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (LDF @ Jul 28, 2014 -> 07:14 PM) that's, but here is what I learned, with ref to right handed pitching, I will take McHugh, he pitch 3 types of pitches with the fast ball around +/- 92 mph. a slider and a curve ball. Keuchel has 4-5 types of pitches with the FB being his best, 88-90 mph. the pitcher I like is the only Lefty of the group, Cosart, 3 pitches with FB being his best 93-94 +/-. I really wish the sox had picked his brother last yr in the draft. oh well. Cosart is a righty, which makes him pretty intriguing.
  2. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 28, 2014 -> 09:54 AM) Eaton has talent. It's his ability to get hurt that worries me. The Carlos Quentin effect.
  3. QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jul 28, 2014 -> 11:00 AM) Could Ravelo be similar to a RH Nick Johnson type offensively? He can be anywhere from Johnson to Casey Kotchman (who ironically I liked alot as well as a prospect in the past) in all honesty. He is a serious wildcard in regsrds to his power.
  4. QUOTE (PolishPrince34 @ Jul 28, 2014 -> 07:43 AM) Tyler Saldhino out for the year. Tommy john surgery That's a shame. Kid had a very good year for the Knights. On the other hand, that means more ABs for Sanchez, Semien and Johnson.
  5. SoxAce replied to OilCan's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 27, 2014 -> 06:28 PM) Carlos Sanchez grand slam Talk about a bounce back season. What a year he is having.
  6. QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 08:35 PM) Let's not forget Kevan Smith. Depending on what you think of his age (considering Phegley is in AAA) and his rawness coming out.. I'm well aware though.
  7. Austin 3-4, 2B, RBI. Would love to see him get hot. IMO, He's the best catching prospect in our system (although I do like Barazza alot too).
  8. Gillaspie is straight murdering the ball. Tumbleweeds just missed that one.
  9. Slayer with probably his most productive game in a while.
  10. Seems like pitchers are pitching around Wilkins more. He's walked 3 times In the last 4 days.
  11. WAS IT OVER WHEN TH... ah I'm not gonna go there.
  12. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    Wilkins Grand Slam. Definitely has one of the sweetest swings in our farm system that's for sure. Also keep an eye on Luis Martinez. Interesting looking pitching prospect
  13. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 08:31 PM) Frank Thomas, C-grade prospect: http://scouts.baseballhall.org/report?repo...yerid=thomafr04 Hopefully he can hit over .250 I thought his arm grade/report was even more hilarious.
  14. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 09:58 PM) Going off of Hawks record as a GM, I would go with what FutureSox saids. I don't agree with some of future sox stuff (sans Jeff and Dan views on spects most of the time) but I definitely agree with this statement.
  15. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 09:45 PM) He did not get 2 LH out in a row ever with the Sox. That's probably because Robin was using him against righties in between
  16. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 11:01 AM) Matt Davidson Definitely. Also Jordan Guerrero for personal favorite sleeper in the system reasons.
  17. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 04:13 PM) Oh that is so great Row.
  18. QUOTE (LDF @ Jul 20, 2014 -> 10:01 PM) if rodon was dafted ahead of aiken and he was avail when the sox pick, I believes that the sox will be tempted to draft him. remember with the sox drafting, they want someone who can be major league ready Its a safe bet. Aiken was Cooper's favorite prospect in the draft. If you want to believe the reports, Rodon and Aiken were both 1-2 on the sox board. (and not necessarily in that order)
  19. QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jul 19, 2014 -> 09:08 PM) Lexi brutal batting 2nd Yea we are better off having Beckham's 0-for still hitting there.
  20. QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 02:15 PM) His first 11 starts last year were pretty fun..... One of the main reasons we were able to get a top 3 pick. (Rodon) Got nothing bad to say about Dylan. Kudos to him for even making the majors.
  21. Mike Trout MVP.. well deserved. He or Cabrera should of won it anyways. Thank god they didn't give it to Jeter.
  22. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 09:18 AM) I think he would have killed somebody in the stands. Fixed.
  23. QUOTE (Charlie Haeger's Knuckles @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 08:37 AM) Even so... if the trade was Reed+Santiago for Eaton, I am sure the Sox would still make that trade... hindsight is 20/20. I was pretty cheesed off when they traded Santiago, but now I'm all like "ya I'm just some dumb fan". I don't think anyone is arguing that (well.. maybe except Jon) and you weren't the only one with Santiago. It's just a personal peeve of mine. It's bad enough Melton and even Hawk has said it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.