Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Well I'm glad I got to see Huddy start and he looked good though alittle wild. T.V. is off and I'll just hear the updates from the thread here.
  2. Your first interracial girlfriend and what happens? Your getting married. I told you you'd love it! Congrats Mr. Gage.
  3. SoxAce replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Happy B-Day pretty boy.
  4. QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 21, 2009 -> 05:08 PM) Poor, sad, Jeff Reed :lolhitting
  5. Hopefully his pitch count is very low and he goes a solid 5-6 innings.. or a no hitter would be nice.
  6. Hasselbeck has a broken rib.. I believe he's doubtful to go versus the Bears.
  7. The only clubhouse I know who loved him alot was Oakland as they were a tight group. (Big Frank really loved the guy) It's actually alot more interesting topic than people realize, which is why I said I was 50-50 on it. The question is does the cons outweigh the pros for him? So far, it seems so.
  8. I am 50-50 on this.. I'll leave it at that.
  9. Ah.. I'll be watching tomorrow's game no doubt.
  10. Kellen Davis has impressed the f*** out of me today. I love this kid. God damn Olsen picking a bad season so far to suck.
  11. Tyler Perry is very, very good. But with that said, I'm not a fan of his House of Pain show, even if it isn't as bad as posters here say it is.
  12. It's not Ozzie's style to have a R-R then a L-L back to back. He likes those R-L-R spots as much as he likes the lefty/lefty or vise-versa tendencies for a matchup on a hitter. I can see Buehrle being moved back but probably to a #2 having a Peavy-Buehrle-Floyd-Danks-Freddy/Huddy/whomever rotation or Floyd being a #1 which Ozzie and Coop (and Jason) endorsed in the past having a Floyd-Buehrle-Peavy-Danks-Freddy/Huddy/whomever. Of course this all depends on what Kenny does in the offseason on perhaps bringing in a solid starter if he doesn't like his options. Now.. if Ozzie changed his philosophy on that, then this is all moot.
  13. Even with Morneau down, the Twins are not f***ing around. I believe they've won 6 in a row. They smell blood, and the Tigers fans are very worried of a potential choke job.
  14. That was hilarious. Hawk's laughter was priceless. My little brother was rolling on the floor laughing, and he's not an emotional kinda guy.
  15. QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 19, 2009 -> 03:30 PM) I think Carlos Lee is a pretty fair comp. Probably the best one I've seen actually. His maximum upside is probably MCab, but thats if every damn thing in the book for him goes right, which usually doesn't happen for prospects unless they are very special.
  16. QUOTE (ChiSox420* @ Sep 19, 2009 -> 02:39 PM) Nix 2b Beckham 3b Pierzynski c Konerko 1b Ramirez ss Dye rf Quentin lf Rios cf Flowers DH 2010 here we come! Gives me more reason to watch the game tonight.
  17. Man I'm sure the Cards will go balls to the wall to try and resign Matt Holliday. Pujols needs his wingman back.
  18. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 07:04 PM) Who cares. Wite is gay. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  19. Can the huge ego of our org finally play the kids more now? I'm glad Nunez/Hudson saw some action, but they need more experience not to mention Flowers getting a few games under his belt. I missed the 8th inning on btw after the 10-0 lead so..
  20. QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 03:07 PM) no I just don't get it....acting like that is = to screaming "I am a giant idiot who doesn't know anything about sports" Mind you half of Bears fans are also Cubs fans.
  21. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 18, 2009 -> 02:41 PM) Pods - LF Beckham - 3B AJ - DH PK - 1B Kotsay - RF Alexei - SS Getz - 2B Wise - CF Castro - C I really have no problem with Q/Rios/Dye sitting. They've been s***. It is disappointing that we're running Castro out there still instead of giving Flowers a shot though Haha , someone called that in the gamethread yesterday. Major kudos. And your right Sonix.. in fact, it pisses me off that T-Flow still isn't starting. Keep Kotsay in the lineup too.
  22. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 10:57 PM) I am reasonably drunk right now. And it is a honor to post in this thread. I'll consider that an intense buzz. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 11:11 PM) Drunk and reasonable are adjectives that rarely occur together in this thread.
  23. QUOTE (JDsDirtySox @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 10:08 PM) Oz just said “If they give up on me, I give up on them.’’ Promises a lot of lineup changes on Friday. "What the [bleep] am I going to say? They horse[bleep]? Yes, they are.’’ via cowley twitter. I want to get very excited about this, but knowing Ozzie he'll probably just send a couple guys hitting lower up or a couple guys hitting higher/middle down.
  24. Play the god damn kids already.
  25. SoxAce replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (The Critic @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 11:01 AM) Even the dead ladies can't resist Axe body spray. How did I know you would be all over this thread when it was posted? :lol:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.