Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. We won? Damn I turned the T.V. off after the 10th..
  2. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 09:31 PM) Did any of them yell "You lie!"?
  3. I gotta say the crowd has been hilarious tonight.
  4. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    f***ing Boston.. Oh well.. it'll be good for our minor league players to see how they fare against a major league pitcher. Gives them that confidence boost.
  5. Hell to the no Balta.. Fast fingers.
  6. When Tommy starts a game thread (especially recently), the sox have won.
  7. SoxAce replied to prochisox's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (GO CHI SOX! @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 11:51 AM) Biggest Sleeper SC: Dan Black The 14th rounder Black hasn’t had the best of results in the early going, but I really like his combination of plus power and fantastic plate discipline. He doesn’t have a position and has been playing a lot of first base, it’s unfortunate that he couldn’t stick at the position he played a lot in college, that being catcher, because then he really would be a prospect. But as it is I believe in the bat, even at first, so hopefully Dan Black doesn’t prove me wrong. I'll be damned.. :headbang
  8. QUOTE (Ozzie Ball @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 11:59 PM) Two more strikeouts though. Eek, alittle harsh on the raw, 18 year old huh?
  9. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 11:33 PM) I'd hit it. I'm gonna have to agree with Slav on this one..
  10. Nice to see Trayce Thompson with a 2-4 night.
  11. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 11:04 PM) I hate being right/ Well I was kidding BTW (thought it was obvious). But I was more or less talking just Cust. And of course Cust takes him deep, which I laughed hard in my basement. Good call on that part though BTW.
  12. Ryan Sweeney sticking it to the sox org. Somewhere in Chicago, BearSox is jizzing uncontrollably.
  13. Forget Torres, it's all about Dan Hudson nowadays.
  14. QUOTE (JPN366 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 09:16 PM) How dare you, sir!? That's a Norris man you've insulted. Only "Chuck Norris" has that kind of leeway.
  15. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 09:09 PM) Randy is so bad it's laughable. Well he really isn't suppose to be in the big anyways.. though we could say that about alot of the players that worse our uniform and still are this season. BTW, congrats to Hudson.. you now have an official earned run credited to your name. I dunno if they counted Alexei's error as one as they shouldn't but it's showing up on Gameday.
  16. Congrats brother.
  17. QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 03:28 PM) We have the softball alignment today. Ah, your the guy with the impressive sig. Well done robin.
  18. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 03:08 PM) Kotsay is really getting a lot of PT, but you can hardly argue as he has been very effective. Sox record has been very good when he's in the lineup. He helps out Dye, since the sox record hasn't been as good when he's in the lineup these last dozen games or so.
  19. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 02:33 PM) We can pound him inside too. I'm a bit worried about Torres, because unless his cutter is working, the majority of his breaking ball spots seems to fall near Cust's happy zone. Man he'll be fine. Quit your worrying sir.
  20. QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 10:39 AM) She's ok. As long as Velvet Sky is around, I'll keep watching. I hate to bust your balls dude, but Velvet Sky is joining her.. http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/3936.html
  21. Happy B-Day Mike.. :cheers Good luck in the Air Force in a few months brother.
  22. QUOTE (rangercal @ Sep 7, 2009 -> 11:53 PM) At this point, it would surprise me (and piss me off) if Grienke didn't get it. I personally still say it's his to lose. The only person who should even be considered against him is King Felix, though I'm sure ESPN and others will slob on Sabathia's nuts cause as Kalapse said, his team is winning the division more than likely. I think this will be a repeat of Cliff Lee when his team sucked, but his year was just so dominant that it can't be overlooked.
  23. My god some of these post...
  24. Anyone see Prince Fielder's walk-off shot and his teammates ritual for it? If not it's a must see. Quite a good/tight clubhouse they got over there. Prince's Walkoff. Also they turned an around the horn triple play. The batter was who you ask for the other team? Aaron Rowand. Oh, and congrats to Ichiro too on his 2,000th hit in just his 9th season. He will break the record for 200 hits in consecutive seasons as well. What a career.
  25. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 6, 2009 -> 03:38 PM) Truth be told it's true almost every time. 60% of the time.. every time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.