Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I’ve had about three days to prepare. Now if someone told me the Sox were going to massively slash payroll and Timmy and a few others hated the hire, I would be right there with everyone else.
  2. I’m not concerned in the slightest about someone like Eloy having a smile on his face
  3. I remember hearing a stat before 2016 that there was one locker room in MLB where every white player voted for Trump and every minority was for Clinton.
  4. I think people will be shocked at how many teams cut payroll. Hell, the Braves just declined O’Day’s 3.5 million dollar option and he was great last year
  5. The press conference was fine. He’s not a college coach who’s trying to recruit players in his initial introduction
  6. People are acting like they hired Hitler to manage. Have you not looked at the demographics in baseball? There are plenty of players who agree with Tony’s views on things.
  7. There are plenty of free agents that will gladly play for Tony
  8. Yep it’s baffling.
  9. How has no one asked Hahn if they’ve talked to any of the players
  10. Kevin Cash did so much damage
  11. I was as skeptical about what he would say in this press conference as anyone, but he’s said everything I’ve wanted to hear.
  12. Tony handled that question perfectly
  13. Oh yay, another manager we had to convince to want to manage
  14. Yeah Hahn seems absolutely pissed
  15. The car wreck is on tv
  16. Wasn’t there an article saying how the Cardinals clubhouse under him had no energy
  17. It’s showing up as Golden Girls on my TV Guide
  18. To be fair, Willie knows more about winning than Ricky
  19. Can’t wait for the Sox to bring Lackey out of retirement and Chipper Jones will be bench coach
  20. Jace Fry playing LF
  21. You and I know that’s true, but this is Jerry we’re talking about
  22. Yep I have a hard time thinking Jerry doesn’t do his best to give TLR a quality roster.
  23. The time to complain was two weeks ago
  24. Cubs aren’t that dumb

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.