Everything posted by fathom
-
German Marquez: Trade Target
I’m quite ok with that
-
Offseason Targets
I’ve never even seen Star Wars!
-
McCann feels he is a starter
All things they should have been aware of before they signed him
-
Offseason Targets
He made two bad base running plays in Game 2 vs the A’s. As bmags mentioned, he had issues running into outs in the minors as well. One thing he needs to improve immediately is how he plays grounders right at the lip of the grass. His home field in college was all turf, so as he gets more experience on grass, hopefully he gets better in this area.
-
Offseason Targets
NotCishek posted last offseason that Madrigal for Gallen was a possible move
-
Offseason Targets
I think you would agree with me that the Sox thought he was a faster runner and his arm strength was better. When he was drafted, I know there was speculation that the Sox hoped he could play SS. That seems to have gone the same path of Burdi as starting pitcher.
-
Offseason Targets
Also, Harold says they’re spending and I trust him more than anyone you mentioned
-
Offseason Targets
Gregor’s article contained no opinion by him at all. It was just sunning up what Hahn said.
-
Offseason Targets
James Fox or bust in terms of Sox twitter. Some of these guys are like 1 for 100 in terms of breaking things.
-
NFL Thread 2020-2021
who says Montgomery can’t help a team score. Woof, he’s a massive flop.
-
Actually Realistic Vaughn Trade Ideas?
Woodruff, Burnes, Marquez, Snell I like Vaughn but he would make sense for those teams with a combo of other players
-
NFL Thread 2020-2021
This is painful to watch. Nagy and Pace need to go.
-
NFL Thread 2020-2021
That was just sad. Is Foles/Montgomery the slowest QB/RB combo in history?
-
Offseason Targets
Literally no new information in this article. All just a summary of what Hahn said after the season. Gregor always seems to take a pessimistic approach to the Sox being aggressive.
-
Offseason Targets
Which could be why they tried to trade him, as Harold mentioned
-
NFL Thread 2020-2021
Words can’t describe how bad that 4th and 1 call was
-
Jackie Bradley Jr
I don’t think a platoon corner outfielder gets that much this offseason
-
Jackie Bradley Jr
Have a feeling he would prefer to play CF in Houston than RF for the Sox.
-
Ray a Jay (1/$8M)
Toronto is expected to be very active
-
Offseason Targets
Did Darwin Barney make the HOF?
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
At least hold a zoom call with the players. I think you nailed it perfectly before, Tony doesn’t feel it’s his responsibility to reach out to the players. You would think Tony would start to develop a rapport with his key players and not have them have to rely on reading about all the horrible things about their new manager on Twitter.
-
Offseason Targets
He’s horrible, no thanks. I’d rather have Mazara.
-
Offseason Targets
What about Stroman instead of Bauer? I would be happy with it. Obviously Bauer would be great but seems unlikely.
-
Offseason Targets
Stoney for months has been saying the Sox need a lefty run producer in RF
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
I tried very hard to convince myself it wouldn’t be as bad as 95 pct of the people on here thought it would be. I’ve said this before, but thank god this isn’t college sports as the transfer portal would be blowing up.