Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. So seriously, how do you hire a 76 year old during a non-bubble pandemic season?
  2. It was Arrieta that they almost got for Crain
  3. How’s that going to help anything?
  4. Yep that’s kind of all that matters now
  5. There are plenty of MLB players who agree with Tony’s opinions on social issues
  6. What a debacle
  7. So basically Hahn and his guys compared to Jerry and KW
  8. Yep it’s been Tony’s job if he wants from the start
  9. Yep that’s the only way to get this right. Tony also better say the right things in the press conference relating to kneeling.
  10. So from what I heard he was offered the job last week and just had to get his family to sign off on it.
  11. Never doubt Harold
  12. Kaplan probably told him
  13. I assume Josh Hader will be Tony’s number 1 target
  14. “I’m wearing shades to hide how excited I am to be able to hire Tony”
  15. Yep there’s reports teams won’t spend a dime until they know what’s going on
  16. Timmy probably agrees with Stroman on things a lot more than disagrees
  17. Timmy liked an article about AJ still being under consideration. Hope he did it because it’s possible and not because he’s hoping it’s not Tony.
  18. But I thought black players wouldn’t want to play here!
  19. He’s been accused of being racist by a few players in the past
  20. I’m sure Jerry doesn’t care. Ironically, I doubt fans are allowed anyways next year.
  21. Yeah this is awful
  22. Yeah that sucks
  23. Yep probably had some discussions with Tony (and maybe Hinch’s reps) in the extended period between last game and the Zoom call to announce Ricky was fired.
  24. It’s crazy to see how many Sox fans on twitter are saying they will stop being Sox fans if they hire TLR. Like seriously, you put up with the last decade of mostly horrific garbage to quit now when it’s going to be good?
  25. I’m sure he will say that he’s eager to talk to every player about it to get their perspective.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.