Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. And just like that, the command is gone. Just seems hitters pick up his pitches well, as he isn't getting many swings and misses.
  2. I've learned more about Fulmer's background in ten minutes from these guys than during all other Sox broadcasts combined.
  3. I can confirm it pisses me off seeing Jay on this team.
  4. Fulmer's command was promising that batter.
  5. That's Rich King, right? He's a great Sox fan.
  6. I love Our Chuck, but even he insinuated the attendance caused the bid to be lower than 300
  7. Don’t see a fit here at all. Cleveland makes ton of sense.
  8. Good to see them getting Palka as many reps in RF as possible
  9. Back-to-back HR by Manny and Tatis Jr., including Robert and Jimenez colliding trying to rob the homer and both out for the season.
  10. Plain and simple, this front office should have never been allowed to oversee the rebuild
  11. Agreed, it’s an extremely toxic environment right now. Outside of signing Harper, I see no end in sight to the hostility.
  12. I just hope they have a 305 crew bobblehead night where it’s the lockers of Alonso, Jay and empty locker.
  13. Look at the responses to this tweet.....I'm not sure I've ever seen a fan base so mad. Thank god we have so many fans that those on the waiting list for season tickets will finally be able to purchase them.
  14. You don't think it's damage control because they completely botched the negotiations? That seems a hell of a lot more likely than all of a sudden having a 300 million dollar limit. Also I'm sure Hahn and Kenny think Manny is a better fit on the field. Off the field, I would be stunned if Jerry didn't favor Harper.
  15. It's really amazing (and I don't blame them at all) how hostile the Sox fan base is. Nearly every response to tweets from the Whitesox account is negative.
  16. There's no proof that the Sox leaked the 175 offer, and as frustrating it was to hear Alonso/Jay supposedly speak highly of San Diego, I'm sure that's not the reason Manny went there. Put it this way...if every team was able to offer him the same contract, the Padres and White Sox would probably be in the bottom 10 teams he would have wanted to go to.
  17. Out of curiosity, what has Hahn said that would go against getting Harper?
  18. There are some ridiculous assumptions in this. I say it's just about time to close this thread.
  19. Another homer for Vaughn...stud
  20. Maybe I’m naive, but this is a positive tweet. If the Sox are going after him and don’t want Phillies to think they are a threat....
  21. Would Santana have even won the speed pitch completion at GRF?
  22. Has anyone seen Stott’s swing? Yikes
  23. And Jay is beloved around baseball...that’s a good way to make players hate your organization. He will be traded to the Cubs or Padres by the deadline I’m sure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.