fathom
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Everything posted by fathom
-
2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK
Eloy needs 2 weeks in the minor to get his timing down
-
2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK
3 pitch strikeout
-
2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK
And just like that, the command is gone. Just seems hitters pick up his pitches well, as he isn't getting many swings and misses.
-
2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK
I've learned more about Fulmer's background in ten minutes from these guys than during all other Sox broadcasts combined.
-
2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK
I can confirm it pisses me off seeing Jay on this team.
-
2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK
Fulmer's command was promising that batter.
-
2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK
That's Rich King, right? He's a great Sox fan.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
I love Our Chuck, but even he insinuated the attendance caused the bid to be lower than 300
-
Sox in on Denard Span
Don’t see a fit here at all. Cleveland makes ton of sense.
-
2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK
Good to see them getting Palka as many reps in RF as possible
-
2/23 ST Games, split vs. LAD and OAK
Back-to-back HR by Manny and Tatis Jr., including Robert and Jimenez colliding trying to rob the homer and both out for the season.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
Plain and simple, this front office should have never been allowed to oversee the rebuild
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
Agreed, it’s an extremely toxic environment right now. Outside of signing Harper, I see no end in sight to the hostility.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I just hope they have a 305 crew bobblehead night where it’s the lockers of Alonso, Jay and empty locker.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
Look at the responses to this tweet.....I'm not sure I've ever seen a fan base so mad. Thank god we have so many fans that those on the waiting list for season tickets will finally be able to purchase them.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
You don't think it's damage control because they completely botched the negotiations? That seems a hell of a lot more likely than all of a sudden having a 300 million dollar limit. Also I'm sure Hahn and Kenny think Manny is a better fit on the field. Off the field, I would be stunned if Jerry didn't favor Harper.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
It's really amazing (and I don't blame them at all) how hostile the Sox fan base is. Nearly every response to tweets from the Whitesox account is negative.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
There's no proof that the Sox leaked the 175 offer, and as frustrating it was to hear Alonso/Jay supposedly speak highly of San Diego, I'm sure that's not the reason Manny went there. Put it this way...if every team was able to offer him the same contract, the Padres and White Sox would probably be in the bottom 10 teams he would have wanted to go to.
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
Out of curiosity, what has Hahn said that would go against getting Harper?
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
There are some ridiculous assumptions in this. I say it's just about time to close this thread.
-
2019 MLB draft thread
Another homer for Vaughn...stud
-
Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil
Maybe I’m naive, but this is a positive tweet. If the Sox are going after him and don’t want Phillies to think they are a threat....
-
Donn Roach starting ST game is current Chisox.com headline?
Would Santana have even won the speed pitch completion at GRF?
-
2019 MLB draft thread
Has anyone seen Stott’s swing? Yikes
-
Will Yonder and Jay be gone by midseason?
And Jay is beloved around baseball...that’s a good way to make players hate your organization. He will be traded to the Cubs or Padres by the deadline I’m sure.