Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. This isn’t sour grapes, as I have said this to many posters on here, but I hate Manny and think most of us would have grown sick of his antics here. To me, I was more wanting the Sox to sign him to be relevant. All this offseason has done is make the Sox more irrelevant, which seemed hard to do. The fan base is so upset now, it doesn’t seem like there’s much they can do to get people off the ledge.
  2. What’s this from?
  3. And tears off his jacket to reveal a Padres shirt
  4. I can only hope Rizzo gets hurt and the Sox trade Abreu to the Cubs
  5. I completely agree with all of this.
  6. I don’t think the Sox get Harper, but I wouldn’t put it past KW to be full of crap with that remark.
  7. Yep he’s found numerous ways to destroy a franchise
  8. They were never serious about getting Manny or Bryce if they refused opt-outs. I’m freaking disgusted.
  9. Haha, called the opt-out thing months ago. This entire organization is a damn joke.
  10. How in the world is KW to blame for this?
  11. It’s pretty clear they thought they were getting him.
  12. Didn’t want to bid against themselves
  13. Saw it earlier and can’t find now. Sox were offering more money but less percentage to family, and Padres offered more to the family for less overall.
  14. And the Sox were stunned because they didn’t think anyone would
  15. Yep sounds like he was in Arizona meeting with Padres officials
  16. I’m starting to think this organization hires incompetent individuals.
  17. Please don’t find the article on twitter that shows how the Padres got Urias instead of the Sox at the last minute also. I feel like the Padres are living the good life the Sox were supposed to have.
  18. Hahn heard from Lozano
  19. My thought is Lozano came to them saying they had 300 elsewhere and asked Sox if they could match. Sox said no, kept their offer from last night and was hoping Lozano was bluffing. Then Lozano calls Hahn to say it’s over.
  20. Manny also has bad knees potentially and isn’t willing to risk 50 million dollars on the knees staying strong.
  21. Also leads me to believe that JR philosophically doesn’t believe in ten year guaranteed deals or 300 million guaranteed.
  22. Yep, haven’t there been teams in the past that cut payroll prior to the sale?
  23. Padres probably don’t even go after Manny if it wasn’t for one of the worst trades imaginable
  24. Gotta keep payroll low for when you sell
  25. Remember when Yoan was gonna be a perennial all star at 2nd base? What a freaking waste.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.