Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. You just want to see the headline “Dodgers acquire Bryce”
  2. There’s no room for Engel on the roster if they get Manny once Eloy is promoted.
  3. Eloy LF, Joc CF, Palka RF with Jay the 4th outfielder. Not exactly ideal in terms of platoons in CF and RF.
  4. To me, if you get Manny, then you make this move. If you miss on the Big 2, then no thanks. Joc has 2 more years of control.
  5. Always thought Leury would be a great fit for an NL team.
  6. I can confirm Joc didn’t grow up with Manny or play on the DR WBC team
  7. Nolan would be a great fit personality wise with Judge and Stanton. Manny is the one who I think would be a bad fit, attitude-wise, in NY
  8. I actually think they will get Moustakas and trade Franco.
  9. Yep celebrate if they land one. If Manny picks first and it’s not the Sox, the Sox will get thrown into every Harper rumor.
  10. you'll be doing it for Harper then after Machado is done with
  11. There is not a chance in hell they go into any specifics about negotiations. I’m sure Hahn will repeat they are always looking for premium talent while not losing sight of the rebuild.
  12. Just in terms of highest bidders (for mystery teams), I would say Rangers and Angels
  13. I would say I want to be Trout’s agent
  14. Incarcerated bob
  15. Correct, early next week would be optimal. Allows you to do Thurs press conference and then have him at soxfest. With that said, I will believe it when I see it. Every year since Lofton signed, we’ve heard rumors they would announce someone at soxfest.
  16. Anything over 350 total or 37 AAV and no complaints
  17. Hector Gomez retweeted this article: https://www.sny.tv/yankees/news/why-latest-comment-by-manny-machados-father-may-be-a-good-thing-for-yankees-mets/302867824?tcid=tw_article_302867824
  18. Doesn’t that sound like most obvious plant ever? Has a big offer from a team he doesn’t want to play for.
  19. Yeah I didn’t get the impression that his dad meant a mystery team.
  20. I swear this account (or one that sounds like it) has been posting a lot, but looks like old tweets were deleted.
  21. And if they guaranteed Manny he can play SS, then Anderson goes to CF and Yolmer still has a job.
  22. Problem is he’s going from an incredibly short porch in RF at W-S to a horrible park to hit at. It’s a big reason why I want the Sox to cash in on Rutherford now if teams really like him.
  23. I saw someone say that he talked to Manny’s mom yesterday

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.