Everything posted by bmags
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Mariners and white Sox were the two big villain teams in 90s baseball movies (little big league, major league II)
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
A part of me thought we may take Florida from Tampa bay too.
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Love this. Have always felt some “cool movie baseball teams from 90s Hollywood” kinship with the mariners. Glad they reciprocate.
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Bizarro 2005
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
The white Sox are that team we always watch in October thinking “why the f*** can’t this happen for us” except, this time, it is us.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Hell yeah. Stomach is toast. Playoffs rule.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Doyleeeeeeeeee
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
He was starting to get frustrated by some mis pitches. Not shocked they took him out
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
This is what they do/are. Slay them here and they will be whimpering.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Jesus Christ are we still doing this! We are in the ALDS !
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
I’m ready for this. I’ve been preparing 21 years to be back nervous as hell for a postseason save.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Colson is gonna crush this
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
You knew they’d make us suffer for this. Let’s finish em off Sox
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Fun that I know people are watching and can text dumb s%*# and they know what it is
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Yeah babbyyyyy
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Im gonna keep yesterdays up a few more hrs but still have fun here
-
Playoff tickets
Well if we play Tampa you could probably fly to Tampa and buy a playoff suite for same price
-
And that's a two games to win the series in Chicago WHITE SOX WINNER
The other coach on my son’s team is a cle fan. He was super down - which i loved. but I also said how I still kinda feel deep down - that Cleveland loves giving us an early lead only to snatch it away last minute. But that said I fucking love being in the playoffs. Last year watching the World Series I kept thinking how awesome baseball is now and how much it sucked the white Sox weren’t a real baseball team. I wanted Murakami so bad just to proved we existed. Boy howdy.
-
Playoff tickets
I am holding out for the WS. jk I’m so mad I bungled this. Been swamped and missed the Sox partner emails and just can’t throw down these numbers in October before Christmas… But we will see. Still think a miracle shows up. And I use game time app. I don’t like concept of the resellers who are just market making and don’t have the actual tickets.
-
And that's a two games to win the series in Chicago WHITE SOX WINNER
What a crazy season. because we have so few examples, it does feel like the 05 postseason where suddenly everything was working.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Sorry I have zero sympathy for Cleveland fans. They get to watch mostly very good baseball’s for 30 straight years, many hall of famers. Boo hoo you don’t get second contracts. Losers.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Was hoping the 3pm start would open up some more tickets. Nope. My fault for not realizing how much I’d want to go
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
wait its really on HBO max?
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Venable overseeing +18 wins then + 24 wins in two straight years has to be best start by a manager ever right?
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I was thinking how funny it was that despite our lack of playoff success, the scene of Sox fans on camera in the stands during the celebration was extremely familiar in my brain.