Everything posted by bmags
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
God this board hates this team huh. Sack up losers
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Wish he’d at least prioritize getting on base more. He has been swinging at everything
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I could go for a Mune game
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Could use a grich game for sure
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Used to this baby. Chris Berman gave a 4 inning eulogy for the 05 Red Sox, openly weeping and screaming to god asking why it could happen
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Listen, I get that this sucks. And not to sound all high and mighty, but 95% of this board was terrified of adding anything and just wanted to see how the year went. This is what is happening. that we had a sweetheart walk to the ALCS is why I wanted to get good players, who are helpful because they are good. So cheer on the team you wanted. Stop bitching that our slapped together team has to fight and claw through everything.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Oh god teel. What are you doing
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
like we also just watched cleveland aggressively hunt matchups against us successfully, and they have a better staff. It works well.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
This team has like 1.5 starters and 2 great relievers and 3-4 guys that rotate through being great at different times. I think with just one bonafide ace his job becomes a lot easier. But I feel like he has to pull an inside straight most games. It's way easier in playoffs than regular season because he can do bullpen games a lot. But I think today it will work!
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
By these openers/bullpen games are catching up to Venable, are you referring to the manager of a team 4-1 in the AL playoffs?
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
We will never win again
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Who cares, when he swung you can’t tell me he said “let me get weak ass contact off the end of the bat that will fall for a triple”
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Absolute horseshit contact falling for a hit. They can rot in hell(and WILL for this) for getting a hit against the white Sox in playoffs.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I didn’t want to either but that was also a cheap ass hit. f*** baseball. f*** cleveland.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
That’s game.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Man we have to keep this to 2. Please f*** this up
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Could really go for some steroids. Can barstool Chicago give them steroids.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I’m weak.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
It’s funny how before the series starts you can easily say “we just need one in Cleveland!” Then when down during any playoff game it sucks so much I can’t handle any adversity.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Anyone else feel like you are on the edge of madness
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Im really not worried about that with this crew.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I think this is right, but worry about them getting quite a bit of at bats against the same guys. Hope our bats arrive big time wednesday.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I heard this game weather will be terrible if anyone wants to give up their tickets, I am ok with weather being bad.
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
no, he's our carl everett.
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
I'm not THAT surprised, the good thing about the playoffs is you can stop worrying about overuse to some degree. We had a really rough back end of the pitching roster and it would tax our guys. Since July we've had some pretty strong pieces just tough to have stretches of 20 games in 22 days with this kind of roster build and not lose some games.