Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. Come on Smith, don't come out of your crouch like that.
  2. QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 07:31 PM) I honestly wouldn't cry if Yoan gave up hitting from the right side and just stuck to L.... Yea be is really stiff.
  3. Christ I looked down to the computer and it's 2-0 on Moncada.
  4. I miss the days when Jose was a reliable fastball hitter.
  5. QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 08:24 PM) Groundball through the right side on first pitch thanks, meh.
  6. Sally has been absolutely brutal this year.
  7. QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 06:47 PM) Thanks but im good. Sitting at the bar hoping to watch it there but no WGN where i live. They don't have the MLB package? Does a WGN black out the DirectTV s***?
  8. QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 06:25 PM) Of course tonight is a WGN game so I have no legal way to watch it. s*** gets real old. I will pm you a link if you want.
  9. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 05:47 PM) Last I checked, the Royals played in Missouri- not England. He has no place to talk. I'm a little amped up due to some work BS this afternoon (and a bunch of coffee) but I'm glad at least someone else found it stupid.
  10. QUOTE (almagest @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 05:32 PM) Eh, just clickbait garbage trying to get a reaction out of people. Not worth even thinking about. Yea he got me. I really hate the royals though and I'm glad this asshole made me remember that. Let's win tonight.
  11. After reading this asinine "preview" from RR I'm ready to sweep their asses: https://www.royalsreview.com/2017/8/11/1612...s-derek-holland What a royal jackass that author is. If you're going to be painfully unfunny at least don't be a Royals fan as well.
  12. I'll take the Sox' system in a photo finish, but that kid Acuna is having an incredible year.
  13. QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 02:07 PM) And Hernandez out. MiGo doesn't need to clear waivers for a deal to happen. 8 AL Teams would have to pass on him before the Mariners could win a claim on him. The teams are: Tigers (unlikely), Blue Jays (unlikely), Rangers (unlikely), O's (probably unlikely), Royals (maybe), Angels (probably not), and then Twins. Thanks, was unclear about that point.
  14. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 11:32 AM) Gonna be a long day. 7:10 can't come soon enough Yea I feel that. Been a long ass week at work and I got another 8 hours in front of me today.
  15. A waiver deal with the Mariners would make sense. The Mariners rotation currently is rocking an xFIP over 5, yikes. They just lost their only good starter, Paxton, for 3-4 weeks with a pectoral strain. Would Migo clear waivers? Problem is I don't think he would. possibly would be he's basically replacement level. Can't hurt to try and see if they can grab another lotto ticket for one of them.
  16. I have to admit I was worried after the first 10 games or so that he was going to have trouble gearing up for MLB fastballs. Let's just say, after he ripped a 99 and 95 mph fastball for the HR and walkoff last night those fears are greatly diminished. Glad to see him pick himself back up after a tough stretch in the middle of the game as well when he struck out with RISP and dropped a surefire double play ball.
  17. QUOTE (Señor Ding-Dong @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 07:57 PM) He's got the range and arm to be a plus defender at any position in the infield. Yea he's proven it.
  18. Yolmer, that is a helluva play.
  19. Astros are pressing badly.
  20. Sick play from TA and the first brainfart for Moncada.
  21. QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 07:33 PM) I get the reference, but why the Dominican descriptor? I'm too stoned, should have been cuban
  22. Only throwing his heater around 89-91 but his command is near perfect so far.
  23. Rodon is locked in, wow that changeup. Should have been a strike but ump is not giving any low strikes.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.