Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-
I miss the days when Jose was a reliable fastball hitter.
-
Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-
QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 08:24 PM) Groundball through the right side on first pitch thanks, meh.
-
Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-
Sally has been absolutely brutal this year.
-
Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-
How did TA reach?
-
Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-
QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 06:47 PM) Thanks but im good. Sitting at the bar hoping to watch it there but no WGN where i live. They don't have the MLB package? Does a WGN black out the DirectTV s***?
-
Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-
QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 06:25 PM) Of course tonight is a WGN game so I have no legal way to watch it. s*** gets real old. I will pm you a link if you want.
-
Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 05:47 PM) Last I checked, the Royals played in Missouri- not England. He has no place to talk. I'm a little amped up due to some work BS this afternoon (and a bunch of coffee) but I'm glad at least someone else found it stupid.
-
Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-
QUOTE (almagest @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 05:32 PM) Eh, just clickbait garbage trying to get a reaction out of people. Not worth even thinking about. Yea he got me. I really hate the royals though and I'm glad this asshole made me remember that. Let's win tonight.
-
Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-
After reading this asinine "preview" from RR I'm ready to sweep their asses: https://www.royalsreview.com/2017/8/11/1612...s-derek-holland What a royal jackass that author is. If you're going to be painfully unfunny at least don't be a Royals fan as well.
-
Who has best farm system: ATL or Sox?
I'll take the Sox' system in a photo finish, but that kid Acuna is having an incredible year.
-
Reynaldo getting the call and the ball on Friday
QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 02:07 PM) And Hernandez out. MiGo doesn't need to clear waivers for a deal to happen. 8 AL Teams would have to pass on him before the Mariners could win a claim on him. The teams are: Tigers (unlikely), Blue Jays (unlikely), Rangers (unlikely), O's (probably unlikely), Royals (maybe), Angels (probably not), and then Twins. Thanks, was unclear about that point.
-
Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 11:32 AM) Gonna be a long day. 7:10 can't come soon enough Yea I feel that. Been a long ass week at work and I got another 8 hours in front of me today.
-
Reynaldo getting the call and the ball on Friday
A waiver deal with the Mariners would make sense. The Mariners rotation currently is rocking an xFIP over 5, yikes. They just lost their only good starter, Paxton, for 3-4 weeks with a pectoral strain. Would Migo clear waivers? Problem is I don't think he would. possibly would be he's basically replacement level. Can't hurt to try and see if they can grab another lotto ticket for one of them.
-
A Star is Born
I have to admit I was worried after the first 10 games or so that he was going to have trouble gearing up for MLB fastballs. Let's just say, after he ripped a 99 and 95 mph fastball for the HR and walkoff last night those fears are greatly diminished. Glad to see him pick himself back up after a tough stretch in the middle of the game as well when he struck out with RISP and dropped a surefire double play ball.
-
Game 3 vs Stros
QUOTE (Señor Ding-Dong @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 07:57 PM) He's got the range and arm to be a plus defender at any position in the infield. Yea he's proven it.
-
Game 3 vs Stros
Yolmer, that is a helluva play.
-
Game 3 vs Stros
Astros are pressing badly.
-
Game 3 vs Stros
Sick play from TA and the first brainfart for Moncada.
-
Game 3 vs Stros
QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 07:33 PM) I get the reference, but why the Dominican descriptor? I'm too stoned, should have been cuban
-
Game 3 vs Stros
Only throwing his heater around 89-91 but his command is near perfect so far.
-
Game 3 vs Stros
Rodon is locked in, wow that changeup. Should have been a strike but ump is not giving any low strikes.
-
Game 3 vs Stros
QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 07:26 PM) Eloy Jimenez. this guy Acuna on the Braves as well.
-
Game 3 vs Stros
QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 07:23 PM) ? In the book Moneyball, Lewis discusses then-prospect Youkilis in detail, and refers to him as "Euclis, the Greek God of Walks", a moniker that has stuck. ... But according to his dad, "Kevin disliked that Greek God of Walks stuff." Fans actually rooted for Youkilis to take pitches.
-
Game 3 vs Stros
The Domincan God of walks.
-
Game 3 vs Stros
Rodon looks a million times better than he did last month.