Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. wow. What was the exit velocity on that f***ing shot?
  2. There you go Matt. Sit on this guy's looping breaking ball. If he throws three straight fastballs for strikes tip your cap.
  3. He could have poured himself a cup of tea at 2B to throw out Todd.
  4. Sit your fatass down.
  5. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 31, 2017 -> 08:57 PM) Replay reeeeeplaaaay kiilllled the neighhhhhbooorhood plaaaay
  6. The Red Sox' PBP guy is absolutely clueless. He makes Jason look like a baseball lifer.
  7. what happened to the neighborhood play?
  8. Uh, was his foot on the bag?
  9. QUOTE (Scoots @ May 31, 2017 -> 08:42 PM) Tim is definitely more of a middle of the order hotter than a leadoff guy. Long term I think he slots in nicely at 6/7 in a good lineup.
  10. I knew Anderson would turn his fastball around. Nice TA! Nice Avi!
  11. Good job Avi. Alright, wild pitch please.
  12. They better light this guy up 2nd time through.
  13. That was a really, really, really s***ty AB by Davidson.
  14. I thing it makes sense to sit on his curveball early.
  15. QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 31, 2017 -> 08:32 PM) Palfrey is actually incredibly sharp through 2, that sinker is diving. He he looks good. Cooper is seriously amazing.
  16. Come on Jose, you should have lit that pitch up.
  17. what an awful AB.
  18. I cant stand hawk or jason so I'm boned.
  19. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 31, 2017 -> 04:52 PM) Dan Hayes‏Verified account @CSNHayes 26m26 minutes ago Carlos Rodon is set to throw 4 innings in a sim game Fri. Jake Petricka and James Shields close to starting rehab assignments. #WhiteSox Correction -- Carlos Rodon's sim game is Thursday. Well, I just hope there are no setbacks.
  20. QUOTE (Sox-35th @ May 31, 2017 -> 11:42 AM) Where's their trophy? It's inevitable, I suppose, that the old-school White Sox nonsense sneaks back in because this team isn't terrible enough. We know the lightning in a bottle method fails for more often then the rebuild through the farm method. You want a championship window, you don't want a "well, we can go for it this year, but that's all" The Sox have made the playoffs 4 times in my lifetime. One of those times, they won it all. I will take those odds.
  21. QUOTE (Sox-35th @ May 31, 2017 -> 12:13 PM) But it doesn't set you up for years and years of success. That's the best way to maximize your odds of winning the series. I don't care about beating a weak division. I want to be good for years and years to come. Somehow I don't think Indians fans were too bothered headed into game 7 last year. Just get into the dance, then anything can happen.
  22. I love how aggressive Renteria is with the pen sometimes. he understands leverage.
  23. QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 30, 2017 -> 09:02 PM) baseball is a weird f***ing sport it continues to surprise.
  24. Well, you know, as bad as Q has been, the offense has been as pleasantly good this year. Some really f***ing good at bats tonight against Sale.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.