Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. This sucks. Singled to death.
  2. He's gonna have to figure out a better bat path in the offseason. Pitchers know he's vulnerable both sides of the plate now.
  3. s%*# defense and walks. God damnit we just can't get out of our own way. Team is def pressing.
  4. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have faith in Fedde here. He's been a rock the last month.
  5. He has no idea where the ball is going, this might be a blessing in disguise I guess.
  6. WTF has gotten into our catchers this series?
  7. just awful fucking luck. god damn man.
  8. Jesus, just throw the ball. Nice play Vargas.
  9. It happens. It was a fluke. He can't keep pitching. We need to just phantom IL him after today.
  10. Martin is fucking dogshit. Junk baller with no command isn't going to work.
  11. Yup, get 6 innings down in 90 minutes with a lead, call it good. Cinci won't care, they are out of any races and won't want to come back here.
  12. Davis has really been annoying us fans lately with his performances and me personally with some comments. Lets get back on track today and just give us like 5 strong innings, 2 runs. Offense will pick it up.
  13. playing a guy like him shallow is certainly a choice. that ball was launched off a cannon.
  14. fwiw castillo's advanced stats suggest a solid 4th starter type. obviously with a change of perspective and injected into a pennant race on a young team that also gets the juices flowing. His contract is what it is, hopefully he can keep it up and we'll take the production.
  15. Nice. I like him. I like him more than Jim.
  16. We have several 3-5 WAR position players and I love them all equally for now.
  17. Topps should release a 1/1 for it.
  18. Castillo dominated, pen dominated, offense did enough. Now take the series tmr.
  19. Sam is sorta awkward at 2B but gets it done.
  20. brazoban guess we aren't fucking around. I'll allow it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.