Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. @Colome's Hat I'm hitting the gym. Take it home today.
  2. Why is Sam batting? Should be Junior.
  3. We could use this Kuruda guy. He hits from the right side.
  4. Yea I don't get it. I've never seen a catcher that doesn't throw it a million feet away asap.
  5. I guess I'm OK with bringing Ozzie back into the fold officially with the jersey retirement. Time heals all wounds. I'll never forgive him for quitting on the team but overall obviously his tenure was positive in Chicago as a player and manager.
  6. Glad we got a big lead, get some subs in the game and let the guys get into the break.
  7. Good job by Will let Noah go into the break on a high note and let Hicks get some work.
  8. Good lord what an awful call. Lefties get fucked so hard on the outside corner.
  9. Now the 2nd time the human has fucked up the call then.
  10. So many non competitive fastballs that miss way outside.
  11. Can we try world series champion or nba champion next?
  12. This pitcher sucks and Colson let him off the hook with that AB.
  13. lol, that was their first lead in a week and it lasted a half inning.
  14. Sweeper garbage, changeup garbage, fastball mediocre, what exactly does he do well right now?
  15. He def didn't know it was in the glove on the replay, we'll take it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.