Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Sox likely to be quiet in free agency after Abreu
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 11:32 AM) Wait a second. What happened to Flowers' shoulder? Was that an "all season long" lingering issue or has he had surgery?I just knew he was having back problems and/or conditioning issues in terms of playing 5-6 times per week at the beginning of the season. If that's the case, sigh, they probably should give him one last chance, because spending money on Salty or AJ doesn't make any sense where we are right now. Really? You dont know? Im being serious too, Im actually quite surprised you didnt know he had season ending shoulder surgery
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 09:57 AM) Am I the only one that finds it somewhat funny that the guy's last name is Incognito (mode)? It sounds so shady. No, I have read a few Incognito jokes in comments that have made me laugh. Deadspin commenters can be pretty funny
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 08:52 AM) As long as he stays out of the ring, I'm fine with it Working hard for a Royal Rumble appearance
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
These Incognito's are quite a bunch http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-d...on-m-1457997230
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
In the least surprising news in the world, the tick has found a new dog to leech off of http://www.examiner.com/article/wwe-exclus...y-back-with-wwe
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 3, 2013 -> 11:07 PM) I'm interested to hear what comes of that story. I understand making a group of rookies pay for dinner thing, but deadspin makes it seem much more than that http://deadspin.com/report-miami-dolphins-...atha-1457688830 Not looking good for Richie
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Richie Incognito suspended indefinitely while the NFL investigates his bullying/rookie extortion practices
-
Technology catch-all thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 2, 2013 -> 01:17 PM) What's it called? Cheatin GF tracker
-
Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
Why ask why? Try Bud Dry
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Jay Ratliff visited the Bears, Chiefs and Dolphins
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
New obsession, thy name is Irene Nell http://thechive.com/2013/10/31/irene-nell-...hing-23-photos/
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
To be honest, I didnt think Rose really looked sharp in the preseason. His ball handling was obviously off, and like SS2K5 said, there wasnt much defense in the preseason. He was driving to the basket at will and still having some problems finishing. He will knock off the rust, im not really worried about it.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Justin Blackmon suspended indefinitely.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 01:59 PM) They would only be buying it for the tape library. yep. And probably to get the last fish in McMahon's almost empty sea, Sting
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 12:46 PM) Sounds like you just described Ben Gordon. Pre Detroit Ben Gordon
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
http://rajah.com/node/36919 So is it the WWE, or some other chump gonna step up to get crushed? Im guessing it is the WWE.
-
Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 12:45 PM) I'm not but Oxford sure is. THE Oxford?
-
Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 12:14 PM) Hmm, I dont quite get that analogy. strippers arent pr..ah forget it. you are pretty
-
Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 11:38 AM) He just hated that it wasnt invented in the 2000's. And Miami is the prettiest of all. Thats why I went there. I cant say Miami is pretty, they are like the stripper girl sitting in cash everyone gave to them
-
Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
girls, girls, you are both pretty
-
Sox likely to be quiet in free agency after Abreu
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 09:57 AM) He was terrible coming out of spring training this year and didn't start to hit until mid-May right? In other words, he was looking very bad before we were all certain the team around him was terrible. Either he knew in spring training he was on an awful team or that's why I pin it on coaching - just like everyone else, he didn't come into the season focused or ready to play at all. http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/...ar=2013&t=b s***ty april/may(but hit 4 HR), good june/july, fell off the table august/september. http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/...ar=2012&t=b much more consistent in 2012 across the board, but again he started slow. but he finished pretty solid
-
Sox likely to be quiet in free agency after Abreu
I have a feeling that De Aza is good when the team around him is good, and is lazy/looks bad when the team around him is bad. It doesnt excuse it, but he just kind of looks like one of those players to me. In early 2012 he really looked good when they jumped out in front of the central. This season, it just got worse as the sox losing streaks got longer.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9909389 So Aldon Smith might escape any suspension because he voluntarily put himself in rehab.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 31, 2013 -> 10:08 AM) Thanks a lot, Kyle...I just got lost reading about this guy for like an hour... He is quite the character. His other recent trick of selling signed prints on a street in new york was also pretty awesome
-
Pito Abreu
QUOTE (Cubano @ Oct 31, 2013 -> 09:51 AM) Tony Castro, the son of Fidel Castro, said to ESPN that Cubans are allowed to play in other leagues and comeback to play for Serie Nacional or team Cuba. Puig said he will play for Cuba in the next WBC or Mexico if Cuba does not allow him to play. Castro met with Cespy in Toronto and I think named him the Captain. They announced salaries increases for players, but still Cuba pays the least money among organized baseball leagues around the world. In addition, you CANNOT compete against $68 M and the guys from the north. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9878993 Oh I totally agree they cannot compete. But they can start taking a little piece by offering up their players for a price, like Japan does