Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 10, 2013 -> 04:43 PM) Umm....obviously. Thanks for the input, joe
  2. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 10, 2013 -> 02:20 PM) And I don't know why I should be impressed that their bodies reacted better to the extreme chemical components put through it than other people's did. You don't have to be. Bury it however you please
  3. Ha, I love when ESPN metrics get Tebowed
  4. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 10, 2013 -> 12:43 PM) Um, Hell Yes. No, those guys still were awesome. You still have to be able to hit it out. The more I think about steroids in the game, the less they bother me. There was tons of juicing going on back then, including the pitchers they were facing. I think the playing field was a hell of a lot more level than people think it was. It wasn't just those three. And if all Balentien is doing is hitting the same juiced ball everyone else is, I'm still impressed. He is hitting titanic shots, not cheapies
  5. QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 10, 2013 -> 12:00 PM) I'm merely unimpressed with him potentially beating the home run record. Had there not been a "juicing" period he probably isn't approaching that feet. I wish they had game logs to see how many of those HRs were hit during the 60 game period. Was McGwire/Sosa/Bonds less impressive because they were juicing? Steroids or ball juicing, that is a lot of f***ing home runs and somehow nobody else is doing the same thing as him
  6. http://deadspin.com/benches-clear-buck-sho...8803?autoplay=1 Girardi pisses everyone off
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 10, 2013 -> 04:29 AM) Also lets you use Netflix and Hulu like other devices. The Ouya is f***ed. The Ouya has a lot of bad things going on right now, their crowd funding got suspended due to suspected donation fraud http://mobile.theverge.com/2013/8/29/46728...funding-scandal
  8. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 9, 2013 -> 07:43 PM) Chip Kelly offense - so far, unstoppable. Mike Shanahan offense - so far, very stoppable
  9. Wtf is with these ugly NFC East games? Good god, someone tell Alfred Morris to stop pretending he is David Wilson
  10. This Dallas/NYG game is just full of derrrrrrrrrrrpppppp
  11. I like how the quote merely says (Greg)
  12. Cutler did get grabbed on the left shoulder when he threw the interception, so it wasn't as "WTF" as it initially looked
  13. The ball distribution by the Bears was fantastic, The Bengals were expecting Jay to lock onto Marshall and that did not happen at all.
  14. Looking forward to the Hub Arkush "everybody don't get excited" column Every year I think there is no way Joe Bucks forehead could get any bigger, and every year I am proven wrong
  15. Victory formation b****es!!!!!!
  16. That was a very Bengal-ish Foul
  17. Someone stick Anderson in front of the jugs machine this week
  18. Timeout Lovie joke oh wait Bengals
  19. Anytime they want to sack Dalton would be nice
  20. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 8, 2013 -> 02:21 PM) I can't believe they haven't fired Lovie for his inability to get the team organized yet. Lovie joke still not funny

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.