Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. So Nate Burleson broke his arm in a car accident this morning, so he is out. Dallas looks like they are losing Anthony Spencer to microfracture surgery. and holy s*** Zygi Wilf http://deadspin.com/vikings-owners-must-pa...crim-1377871020
  2. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 11:59 AM) From that hit last night Pryor apparently remembers nothing. Probably good for him considering how f***ing terrible the Raiders are. he got crushed on that hit, completely sandwiched between those two defenders.
  3. QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 10:49 AM) I'll say this in his defense (beside punt returns where he has been terrible), the problems we've seen with devin I've seen league wide in games. Kickers are getting really smart with placement on kickoffs now. With KRs back so deep to get where kicks are landing, I've seen a lot of these kicks that hit at about the 10, really far for them to run up. It puts the return men in either terrible catching position or it creates a weird bounce. We saw that with hester where the ball bounced straight up at the 5, he had to take it out and only got to the ten. The extra 10 yards has allowed kickers to worry less about distance and focus on placement and they are making life difficult as hell for return men. I understand that the Kickers are getting smarter, but Devin has always had a problem with dancing around looking for a lane. When he was younger and faster, he could get away with it. Now, he just puts the offense in a bad starting position. And yea, Punt returns. Oh my god.
  4. Devin Hester had one awesome game, and two games where he had no idea what he was doing.
  5. QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 09:51 AM) Yeah, judging after like every game Peyton Manning has played for them...they are a beast. Only thing that can slow them down a bit is weather I think. It will be interesting to see them against another prolific offense. Their defense has been very good so far, but against some tomato cans.
  6. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 08:41 AM) You're judging that after a game when they played the Raiders? And a week after they played the 0-3 Giants who look terrible in every game? Losing Clady is really going to hurt them at some point. They're definitely going to need Miller to come back and be Miller at some point. No, I am judging after last year, and this year so far, and adding Wes Welker to the offense.
  7. Broncos are gonna be tough to slow down
  8. Luol Deng didnt play the series because of that spinal tap thing. Kirk Hinrich also missed the series, and then Nazr got suspended a game. Vulnerable or not, the Bulls werent taking them out. Rose wasnt going to push the Bulls past the Heat. It sucks that we thought he was going to come back, but he didnt. On to next year.
  9. Mick Jagger is a GREAT grandfather. That is just crazy
  10. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 10:47 AM) I had to explain to a bunch of Charlestonian's why Chicago wasn't Detroit after this story popped up last week. They seemed amazed when I told them all of this violence is basically centered in two small areas of the city, well away from the real $$. I also explained how it was my belief that the mayor, city council, county board, etc. are all "in" on never actually attacking this problem because if they did the violence would spread into more desirable places in the city, and then we really would end up like Detroit. People/businesses would leave for the burbs and the City would die. I still say call the national guard in with shoot to kill orders. That's the only way you stop this cycle of violence. I read that first sentence as "i had to explain to a bunch of Charlatans...." and started laughing
  11. QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 22, 2013 -> 06:54 PM) Niners suspend Aldon Smith until he gets out of rehab
  12. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 22, 2013 -> 10:16 AM) Why the hell would someone hack my twitter? Sick of you bragging about your fantasy team
  13. 49ERS ARE GOING TO LOSE TO THE COLTS
  14. I think the Christian Ponder era is soon to be coming to an end. The fans aren't fans of him. Well, at least he has a good looking wife to go home to And holy s*** are the Giants melting down
  15. Can't put the ball on the ground like this and beat the packers
  16. In the immortal words of Ed Farmer, "He's got a spot on the team for next year!" (Not verbatim)
  17. Axelrod should cement his spot in next years rotation with tonites performance
  18. Alden Smith busted for DUI
  19. QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 08:57 AM) I'm not here to talk about the past. The past will haunt you unless you face it head on
  20. QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 08:03 AM) Last night was my worst game at bat ever. Wha happen? /Fred Willard
  21. We lost our first game this fall tonite, 17-13. We gave them at least 5 runs on dropped balls in the outfield. Not our best defensive effort. I went 3/4 with a double and 2 rbis, but made the last out of the game
  22. It just seems line Richardson has always been hurt. And he isn't an elusive scat back, he is a banger. Guys like that tend to knock themselves out of the league because they simply cannot stay healthy due to their style of play. That being said, I think he gives the Colts much better production than they were going to get, if he stays healthy of course. It isn't like Cleveland where opposing defenses are going for him and only him.
  23. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 19, 2013 -> 12:33 PM) I actually dont like either of those RB's. Why isnt Sankey a franchise back? He's not small and he produces. But I also agree that '15 is deep, and that would be the class to grab a RB if you could, i'm assuming both Gordon and Gurley come out and I love both of those guys. For some reason I think Cle is set on getting yet another QB in '14. What, you don't think a 2nd year qb that is closer to 30 than 20 is going to be around for a long time?
  24. You have to think that Rizzo and Castros regression this season really has to give Theo pause going forward. These two were supposed to be the first cornerstones
  25. QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 12:59 PM) I know nobody cares but it might make some people feel better, had one of the more disappointing losses in my FF career. I was up 6 and still had AJ Green and Antonio Brown on MNF and I was going up against Cincys defense, ya I lost by 1. People care in this thread. In the NFL thread, not so much

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.