Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
I predict J4L mentions the 90s knicks at least 7 times
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 10:59 PM) Anyone ever have a yard sale? Trying to hold one this weekend. Seems like a daunting task. Be prepared for crazy ladies. And don't overvalue your stuff
-
Red Sox vs Rays Series
Eh, probably not gonna matter after that insurance run
-
Red Sox vs Rays Series
I have a feeling bringing in Uehara in the 8th was a bad idea. Don't know why, but I have a gut feeling that a 4 out save isn't good for him
-
Technology catch-all thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 09:04 PM) My brothers and I used Napster briefly, and then KaZaa, and we'd each take turns downloading like 10-15 songs at a time, which took like 35-40 minutes a song. Movies had download overnight. It seemed so awesome at the time. Now, so slow Although me and my roommates used to use SIU's network to download songs before they blocked it. One night in the computer lab would get us a lot of mp3's
-
Technology catch-all thread
Raise your hand if you remember waiting for files to download on Napster, Limewire, Bearshare, gnutella, kazaa etc. Raise your hand again if you would have a file download up to 99 percent and then stop and never start back up.
-
2013 TV Thread
Much better episode of SHIELD
-
Technology catch-all thread
QUOTE (Y2HH @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 07:31 PM) I don't find it all that bad, though I use a mac, and people have told me iTunes on the mac is far superior...I still don't get the hate. It really sucks that I have to deal with a central repository for all of my media. Oh, wait, no ... it really doesn't. This is the part of the argument I don't 'get', because there is nothing to get. Could iTunes be better, more efficient, etc? Sure. But besides that, ALL of my media is MP3/MP4. I can easily port it anywhere I want. The only thing I cannot port is my apps...and big...f***ing...deal. And anything that's not MP3/MP4...there are freeware converters readily available that will make your music portable anywhere you'd like. No arguments here.
-
Tigers vs. Athletics Threads
Reddick is almost as unclutch as swisher
-
Tigers vs. Athletics Threads
This game is really good. It's setting up for another Balfour Vmart showdown
-
Technology catch-all thread
Enslaved by the apple ecosystem, lol
-
Tigers vs. Athletics Threads
Covelli Crisp is a bad man
-
Tigers vs. Athletics Threads
Peralta says yaaaay PEDs
-
Tigers vs. Athletics Threads
3-0 A's after a Jed Lowrie homer
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
So, did Julio Jones get the Madden jinx?
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:56 PM) Ya I've read that too. I don't hate Goldberg as much as most of the internet crowd but Goldberg-Ryback would be horrendous. That being said, it's better to have that than to have Taker's mania match wasted on Ryback. I think it would be an ok match. and the leadup would draw some interest. WWE needs to quit f***ing around and pick up Sting right now while TNA is in shambles and just put on the show everyone has been waiting for since both Taker and Sting became the dead men.
-
Tigers vs. Athletics Threads
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:39 PM) He's looking at the pitcher. Where else is the batter supposed to look? You could tell by the look on VMarts face that he was surprised and confused that Balfour was going off.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:51 PM) Brock hopefully. I've read Ryback is a possibility which would be awful. the dirt sheets keep asking Ryback about Goldberg, and WWE has recently done a lot of work with goldberg in DVDs and such. I wouldnt be surprised to see him come back for a 1 off at mania.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:33 PM) Punk maybe? I think Punk might finally get his Mania main event and having Punk-Cena unify the titles at WMXXX would make sense considering how good their feud over the last few years has been. Who gets the honor of the gimmick match vs Taker this year?
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Owen Daniels also out 4-6 weeks for a non displaced fibula fracture.
-
Tigers vs. Athletics Threads
QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 11:52 AM) On second thought, V-Mart was somewhat mean mugging him. VMart didnt do anything different that I have ever seen from him. He backed out of the box and looked up at Balfour and Balfour just went nuts
-
Dodgers vs Braves Series thread
Uribe shows up in the playoffs though. He has had some really big games for the giants, dodgers and sox
-
Dodgers vs Braves Series thread
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 10:48 AM) When the Sox picked up Manny and a couple of guys homered with Manny on deck, a few people on here gave no steroid Manny all of the credit. BTW, it's nice to see the Uribe love. When he was a White Sox, he was a punching bag around here. Thats because he sucked the last couple years he was here.
-
Guess the Abreu deal
Chicago White Sox 4 years 56 million with a condition that Grady Sizemore is signed
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 09:57 AM) That's been the moral of the story for 5 years. Story morals need to be retold frequently so they are not forgotten. Im not sure about the Morgan Saylor moral, it seems to be up for debate