Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
Me and a friend were talking about the USC situation and I brought up a name that both of us thought would be perfect for them right now, Jim Tressel. I think Del Rio would be a terrible hire
-
Wild Card Games thread
Rodneys changeup is insane, it always has been. it must make his 100 MPH fastball invisible
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 3, 2013 -> 10:46 AM) Didn't Chad Johnson get issues about that from the NFL? He couldn't change it until the offseason or til they ran out of jerseys. I guess that Whitner doesn't have jersey sales issues. if Whitner wants his jersey changed this year, he has to buy the entire stock of current jerseys with his name on them, or wait until next season for jerseys to be printed with his new name
-
2016 Post-All Star Break White Sox
I am more interested in pre all star break 2021
-
Wild Card Games thread
Swisher was trying to crush every pitch that was thrown at him last night.
-
Wild Card Games thread
QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Oct 2, 2013 -> 10:50 PM) Someone needs to kick Rodney in the head. Rodney is pretty dominating. Don't want him to pose, don't let him beat you. He can fire imaginary arrows all he wants IMO
-
Wild Card Games thread
Holy s*** has Swisher been bad in the playoffs in his career http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/...ml?mobile=false
-
Wild Card Games thread
Swisher is gonna say a lot of "bro" and "dude" in his post game
-
Wild Card Games thread
Alex Cobb is breaking hearts, he has gotten out of some big jams. Him and Price are doing a great job of resting the bullpen in these play in games
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
Shortly after Toews took that wicked elbow to the head last night, I saw a tweet that said "tucking in your jersey, Penalty. Elbow to the head, Not a Penalty"
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 2, 2013 -> 02:21 PM) When you moved, like everyone else who has a working brain, you should have just canceled the account and opened a new one at the new residence. Silly f***. Still, Comcast is awful. I kept seeing the commercials "Call us when you move". I figured, you know, that if you move and keep their service, then maybe they would waive those installation fees that they lay on you when you start new service. Of course, i was wrong. But, now I am happy with Directv, so all is good.
-
2013 TV Thread
I most likely will never go back to comcast ever again. When i moved from Schaumburg to sleepy hollow, they charged me 450 dollars to move my service. that was moving the service and installation fees for the same thing I had in Schaumburg. That is great customer retention right there, I tell ya. Plus, the triple play package I had went from 139.00 a month to 259.00 a month in the 3 years I had comcast. I have had Directv since 2009, and my bill has changed roughly 2.00 more, and that is because of county taxes. f*** COMCAST
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Oct 1, 2013 -> 09:28 PM) Wow, really?? I thought it was a big step in the right direction. Loved this week. I didn't think it was as terrible as B>W did, but that scene was just awful. It looked like it was dreamed up at a team building excercise.
-
2013 TV Thread
I liked how they plugged the hole, lmao
-
Automobile Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 1, 2013 -> 12:42 PM) Anyone? I believe the Jeep brand is RockRaines forte. PM him and see what he thinks
-
2013 TV Thread
tonite it is time to see if Agents of SHIELD will continue to deliver. What is a 0-8-4
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
MJ talks http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9753017/...ron-james-prime J4L, your move.
-
2013 AL Central Catch All thread
Ned Yost gets a 2 year extension http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9753309/...sas-city-royals I thought greg said that people in Kansas City said he was going to get fired?
-
Automobile Thread
What is all this 4 wheeler and 18 wheeler talk, look at this story about 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers! http://jalopnik.com/watch-nyc-bikers-attac...8165/@tcraggs22
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
I saw that. Buttfumble, part deuce
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
NBA is going back to 2-2-1-1-1 finals format
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Sep 29, 2013 -> 07:33 PM) Not sure if just me or everyone with direct tv but the start of this game the broadcast has been skipping bad. Huh, I didn't get that issue. Everytime I see Ridley running it looks like he is about to put it on the ground
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
The Chip Kelly honeymoon is over
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 29, 2013 -> 04:52 PM) Peyton Manning is just too good. We are saying this after 4 games? /green
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Seattle is about to win on a brutal personal foul call