Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2013 MLB Catch-All thread
The buttslide is epic http://deadspin.com/every-glorious-angle-o...lide-1340747499
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
I just watched Martellus Bennett's rap about Captain Crunch. That guy is awesome
-
9-17 game thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 10:27 PM) 15k announced 14.95k stayed home
-
9-17 game thread
I think there are more people in this gamethread than are in the bleachers
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 06:29 PM) I'm sure I asked this last year but does anyone read the quarterback facebook convo's on profootballmock.com? If you don't, you should. Oh yea. I love how they treat Romo
-
2013 Films Thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 12:03 AM) I don't think so. It was this one.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5as9KjBBik You should check out the HBO docs. Pretty awesome interviews. For some reason he reminds me of Bizarro Kevin Nash
-
2013 Films Thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 02:51 AM) Oh my god, in this interview with the real life Iceman, he is saying that liked to tie up people and leave them in a cave with a video camera on them, that way he could later watch the video of the rats eating them to death while they scream. That's so f***ed up. Is that the HBO documentary you are watching? Kuklinski was wired different than normal people, you could tell he enjoyed his work. QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 02:15 PM) David Fincher is directing the adaptation of "Gone Girl" http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/bl...r-film-20130916 Maybe he can do something about that ending . . . They just started filming a part of that in Southern Illinois at Giant City State Park
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 09:37 PM) Why not just trade Bennett and make Wilson active? He can't be much worse. I think that is what they want to do. Bennett has to do something though, he isn't getting much in way of targets
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
So that Tebow rally went about as well as one would expect http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9680957 20 members showed to the rally, 30 media people showed to cover it lol
-
2013 MLB Catch-All thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 10:51 AM) Somewhere, Ozzie Guillen is weeping... “I'm walking away from the game with the respect of every teammate I've ever played with. That's all I've ever wanted when I was done.” —Padres outfielder Mark Kotsay, who announced his intention to retire at the end of the 2013 season. (Corey Brock, MLB.com) “At the end of the season, you evaluate how you feel moving forward. This year, I've just felt the time is right. Mentally and physically, the grind of the season has become more difficult. I'm at peace where I'm at in my life.” —Kotsay - and, I have a really hot wife that I would like to spend more time with
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 08:36 AM) Great game for Brandon Meriweather. Tried to kill Eddie Lacy and then proceeded to knock himself out about 5 minutes later. He should get fined for both hits. The hit to Lacy was really bad, basically crown of the helmet to the chin
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
Active shooter on the ground at the naval yard right now in Washington DC. One confirmed injury http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/us/dc-navy-y...hots/index.html
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Ha ha, Kellen Davis with a false start in the red zone. Good times good times
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Ok that's enough with the lightning stoppages
-
Fantasy football advice thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 04:27 PM) Assuming Reggie Bush is done today, I need 50 pts between Gore and Cincy tomorrow. Sigh Did Bush get hurt?
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
- 2013-2014 NFL Thread
Fox needs to offer a sacrificial lamb for this egregious issue- Fantasy football advice thread
@AdamSchefter: Roddy White, Julio Jones officially active.- Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
Wow, clusterf*** ending to the Wisky-ASU game. College refs clown college- Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
John Shoop is always good for a 4 yard out on 3rd and long- Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 14, 2013 -> 02:00 PM) Jerry Kill probably needs to retire. He has been having seizures since before SIU, and it just keeps getting worse and worse. I think gametime chaos just triggers it- Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 11:04 AM) We lost in the playoffs wednesday and the other team was a huge bunch of douche bags. Plowing over girls who are trying to tag them, screaming when the ball was in the air, just being total a-holes. I'v won alot of titles in that league and it's not that hard to win with class. Apparently this team and the one they faced after us in the title game got into a fist fight over a player they thought shouldnt be eligible to play. f***ing stupid. It's a co-ed softball league fellas, come on. I play first, and I made a few nice scoops and stretches in the first few innings. One I their guys hit to our third basemen and he short hopped it to me and I muffed the scoop. As the ball was coming to me, their dugout was screaming at me and one guy sarcastically screamed "scoop it scoop it yea...!" when the ball was on the way to me. It distracted me a little, their dugout was on the first base side and it was right in my ear. Regardless, it hit my glove and I should have scooped it. The next hitter hits a low line drive to our third baseman. He makes the catch and throws behind the guy at first and doubled him off. As I caught the ball, I couldn't help it, I yelled "scoop it scoop it yea..!" Lol, the guy called me an asshole- Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 10:56 AM) I despise people that get all bent out of shape about little things in softball. I want to win as much as anyone in anything I play but people b**** and complain about the dumbest things. Shut the f*** up and play the game. Exactly. And this guy got so bent out of shape about it that he pitched like s*** for the rest of the game. In the first inning he actually was good, he fielded a few comebackers and pitched well. Once that hitter got in his head we just went off- Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 09:41 AM) The leagues around me I play in are all ASA and the rules do stipulate that both batter's feet must be completely in the batter's box prior to the pitch. ASA has a pitchers mat, right?- 2012-13 Music Thread
Miley Cyrus looks like a harsh tranny nowadays. there are better Montana's out there to look at - 2013-2014 NFL Thread