Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Koulter got rocked a few times. Out of the game already
  2. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 31, 2013 -> 09:48 PM) They could make up for it. So could Shea but not good to have some of the misses they had in just 1 yr. Thankfully Frey took huge steps forward and I do think Jeffrey will be a beast. Emerys first draft was kind of difficult to assess. He has to come in and go straight to the senior bowl to figure out what the Bears need(with a lame duck coach and staff)after he has been looking at the Chiefs needs all year. It doesn't excuse pure reaches like Hardin was, but I'm really focusing on the 2013 draft to see where emery is. So far I really like what I see
  3. What was the issue you guys were hacking watching Illini/SIU? I live near Elgin and had the whole game on BTN-a (610-1 on directv)
  4. @GovtFromage: NFL CHI - S Brandon Hardin, DT Corvey Irvin, LB J.T. Thomas, WR Terrence Toliver among final cuts (ESPN) http://t.co/TuBn3uXaqE
  5. Lol, I love espn's headline: "popular Tebow released by patriots"
  6. We won our first two games 18-15 and 16-5. First game we were losing 15-6 going into the bottom of the 6th and we just went in a run. I was pretty nervous, and it was a bad team that had no business beating us, but our pitcher was in Wisconsin pitching.
  7. When this season is over, I hope I never see Purcey ever again. Oh boy, Axelrod warming
  8. Santiago is so f***ing annoying
  9. Ellsbury is due for an injury year next season.
  10. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 06:36 PM) It's good to be reminded that I really can't stand the boston red sox. Where's that one guy who used to post around here who said he was a white sox fan but was really more of a red sox fan? Red and white
  11. almost as lame as the content of the thread
  12. So, yeah
  13. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 11:48 AM) So last year's third and fourth round picks are no longer part of the organization I criticize them for the Hardin pick, but Rodriguez forced their hand. He probably would have been the starter if he didnt feel the need to party and drive so much
  14. Released so far OT J'Marcus Webb, OT Edwin Williams, S Brandon Hardin, S Tom Nelson, QB Jordan Palmer, WR Josh Lenz
  15. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 30, 2013 -> 12:17 AM) Win for the nfl, considering they make like 9 billion a year. seriously. No admission of guilt, and this pittance of a settlement(comparatively). They really did win this
  16. My suggestion to all is draft Fendi Onobun. SLEEPER
  17. So, all day long today my lower right side towards my back has been sore, and I thought I pulled a muscle or something sleeping. So, I looked and there was a bruise. Then I remembered my 3 year old son did a flying kneedrop on me last night when we were roughhousing.
  18. That is f***ing gross
  19. And this is a game thread
  20. Fall season starts tomorrow, doubleheaders from here on out(which makes me very happy) Although there are 5 new teams out of 10 that I have never heard of before. Kind of unsure about that, I hope it isn't a few of the tourney teams I know that go under different names in order to level down and get an easier season.
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 03:22 PM) They made one like 2 years ago that was going to revolutionize football games. But it didn't sell. You want to play the Bears (or whatever team you root for) not random football teams/players. If I am remembering what you are referring to, that game was absolute crap, the physics engine was really bad and everything about it could have been compared to Madden 02. anyhow, competition is needed.
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 02:47 PM) After purchasing every single Madden from like '98 until 2010, I have stopped buying them and don't regret that decision at all. I wish 2K could get back in to the fray. EA really does need competition. The exclusive deal has made them complacent. Hell, I would be happy with a non NFL football game with made up teams and such. some of those games were really fun when I was growing up.
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 02:29 PM) It didnt'. The mistake that was the Wii purchase made me slightly annoyed until I got someone to give me $300 on Craigslist and turned that into a brand new PS3 that's been humming for 4 years since and plays state-of-the-art games. Then the WiiU came out and some goofy fools fell for the same joke. Nintendo needs to get in the act of just making their superb games (the few they bother with) and making them available on all platforms. Im sorry you didnt like the system. I dont know why you feel like you need to insult me for liking it, either.
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 02:10 PM) And those times were always more fun than being stuck with a Wii U and hoping that magic would make it have new games to play on it. LOL, what is this now? Why did WiiU make you so upset?
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 02:09 PM) IGN's review was 8.5 http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/23/madden-nfl-25-review It was made up by me for the cocaine one liner

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.