Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 05:49 PM) Wite, what the hell is a Jeff Tuel? Something that you use in order to remove all hope of a winning football season before it starts. You can find it at Home Depot in the Snap-on Tool aisle
  2. how come they get all the cool multi colored markers
  3. Yea, nobody is going to respect Onobun in the middle of the field if he doesn't start catching balls. And he has dropped some really well placed passes this preseason
  4. He went out to exchange lineup cards and started arguing with Wendlestedt. I'm guessing over the home plate call that went against Alexei
  5. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    To everyone freaking out about the choice of Affleck as Batman for "Superman vs Batman", you will be relieved to know that Affleck is signed on for MULTIPLE Batman films.
  6. Lmao, Mark Parent tossed before the game started
  7. Looked like his heel crossed the plate
  8. QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Aug 24, 2013 -> 10:53 AM) How come everyone has it as a conclusion Long will be a tackle. I'd rather him be a dominant guard than a good tackle and with his athleticism I think he could arguably be the top guard in the NFL down the line. He obviously has the talent to be a tackle but not necessarily be as dominant. Every talent evaluator on the score and espn1000 says he projects as a left tackle because of his size and athleticism. And they project him to be dominant because of his attitude. It's all projections though, he could very well end up staying at guard
  9. Plus, Long doesn't project as a guard, he projects as a tackle, many think a left tackle. He wasn't gonna be there in the third round
  10. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 07:10 PM) Like how the White Sox bumped up their opening day payroll this year over last? Right, that's the same as adding Pujols and Hamilton
  11. The Beara are actually running an offense that looks like it has a plan of attack.
  12. Forte just destroyed that linebacker. No chance
  13. I f***ing hate the McDonald's commercial where the guy is holding up the line because he wants one last bite of his egg mcmuffin
  14. People lose jobs when owners spend that kind of money and aren't competing, it's just the way it is.
  15. Kyyle23 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 04:28 PM) Really? Really.
  16. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 04:02 PM) The man is batting fifth for the Texas Rangers. He is their starting catcher. We have had zero production from catcher which is 1/9 of the lineup we put out there every day. We'll never know what effect he had on the intangible parts of winning. My guess is he had a GREAT effect. Let's say if AJ was here we would have had NO loafing and MUCH BETTER DEFENSE cause guys' heads were actually in the game. No stupid baserunning, defensive lapses cause a badass like AJP was in the dugout. Are you saying my theory is IMPOSSIBLE to claim? I beg to differ. I think it's possible I could be correct on this issue, which CAN'T be proven. You seem to be SURE of your position. yes, I am saying it is impossible for AJ Pierzynski to transform this team from -22 games to "in contention" which probably would be a swing of at least 30 games.
  17. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 03:57 PM) Intangibles count. Also, one less black hole in the lineup. I can argue we'd be in the race if he was still here. Not sure I want to argue that yet, but I could argue that. No you couldnt.
  18. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 03:53 PM) Pretty impressive that AJP is batting fifth for the Texas Rangers. Obviously he's not washed up. It's apparent Sox made a big mistake in letting him go. One could make a case that our record would be better if we had a decent catcher who could hit. Yea, 20 games under .500 would have made this season so much better than 22 games under .500
  19. Kyyle23 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 01:07 PM) It's a Cadillac man. That's part of the look. You really want to see how bad the back end of a car can look check out the new Corvette Stingray. Stunningly pretty car that is actually ruined by a vulgar tasteless back end. Think about the standard of vulgarity for a Corvette and how bad something would have to be to be considered "too vulgar". I'm not going to comment on Tesla anymore. There's all sorts of incredible things happening around the auto industry and the fascination people have with a niche manufacturer (not even the coolest niche manufacturer either, look up Morgan) takes attention away from some much more interesting changes. Yea, Morgan is awesome in a "Lets not forget about the 40s" kind of way http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/mmc/range2.html lol That Caddy Concept looks like a cadillac got busy with a Sebring
  20. QUOTE (The Critic @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 10:02 AM) It always made me sick that leagues allowed teams to get away with loading up for the playoffs. It's disgusting to play the season within the rules only to face an A-league team when the cash is on the line. I guess I can't blame the cheaters - if people like that can get away with something, they usually will try to. If I ran a league I'd have a drivers license check before every game. Arlington Heights does roster checks before playoff games now because of the complaints. So, I actually do have to bring my drivers license to games.
  21. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 11:01 AM) So basically Rose is f***ed no matter how you slice it he got a lot of hits so who cares everything else is irrelevant and inconsequential
  22. QUOTE (Vance Law @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 04:17 AM) Where you two seem to be talking right past each other is on the point that Rose never bet on his team to lose. If he was doing anything to "affect the game", it was to win. Just like a non-gambling player. His story has changed so many times, I dont believe that for one minute. He was a gambler, pure and simple, anything for an edge.
  23. Danks looked safe. I want to see a replay Edit: looked like at least a tie
  24. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    It is what it is. We all know if Bale could have been convinced, he would be batman. I preferred Armie Hammer, but they wanted an older actor. Whatever. If Snyder does a good job and the script is solid, Affleck will be fine

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.