Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 5, 2013 -> 02:17 PM) His Dodgers' career, overall, was a disappointment. I think that's fair to say. I think you should take another look at his numbers with the dodgers.
  2. Did the Bruins just break up pretty much their whole Finals team?
  3. QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 5, 2013 -> 01:30 PM) 3 game series, won 2 of them, sox win series . what's the problem ? LOL, do i have to put that in green?
  4. Handzus resigned for 1 year
  5. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 5, 2013 -> 10:17 AM) I never said I wanted him (Olivo/Shoppach) to play more than once every ten days. Then Olivo is not your man. That is exactly the reason he walked out on the Marlins. And thinking about it further, Olivo should not be on any team with the way he handled that(walking out on the Marlines due to decreased playing time). That is bush league
  6. THREAD TITLE DOES NOT COMPUTE
  7. More than a little Kaner, if you believe Deadspin. 24 hour security detail to make sure he didnt party You can make fun of Kane for his party habits, but his famous pictures (except for the limo picture) were after the season was over.
  8. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 4, 2013 -> 04:10 PM) I understand Jefferson's point of view (kinda understand). Why are the Bobcats doing this? They're still nowhere near playoff contention even with Jefferson. They shootin' for 30 wins? The last thing they need is to win 25-30 games and miss out on Wiggins, Parker or Randle. What a terrible franchise the Bobcats are. Lets hope it continues until 2016.
  9. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 4, 2013 -> 03:59 PM) So I guess Al Jefferson is signing with the Bobcats? Da f***? $$$$$
  10. QUOTE (farmteam @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 08:43 PM) Any promise under Hinson? He is still pulling the program out of the deep hole that it was placed in by Lowery. It will be a while
  11. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 04:15 PM) I'm not the one making it about the poster instead of the actual story. I made it about Urban Meyer, whereas you jumped in to his defense.
  12. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 03:59 PM) Glad to see you read my old posts then. You find those other stories on those 500+ other college coaches yet? Or does it only matter when they have hoisted Crystal Footballs? Its not my burden to bear Rock, you can go ahead and dig up all you want.
  13. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 03:58 PM) Yeah, I paid $8 to see a movie I wanted to hate. LOL in this thread you talked about not wanting to see it. Why did you go see it? And yea, where did you find 8 dollar tickets!
  14. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 03:44 PM) I borderline hated "Man of Steel". Awful effects and Shannon did the only decent job out of the actors. The last 40 mins had me rolling my eyes. you hated it before you walked in
  15. like I said, shocking
  16. Wait, Rock finds no fault in Urban Meyer. Shocked. This is the expose' http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/...ogram-will-musc
  17. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 02:20 PM) Am I supposed to know what that means? Is that an SEC thing? That was Urbans group of untouchable players that he made sure didnt stay arrested. He refuses to acknowledge that he knows about it, but I believe Janoris Jenkins exposed it when he got thrown off the team http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-0...olation-coaches
  18. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 02:16 PM) S-E-C!! S-E-C!! CIRCLE-OF-TRUST!!CIRCLE-OF-TRUST!!CIRCLE-OF-TRUST!!
  19. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 01:46 PM) I have a feeling University of Florida is not to thrilled about all of the press trying to dig into what goes on down there. They can thank Urban for that
  20. I think it is irrelevant that the Patriots picked Hernandez, but very relevant that Hernandez supposedly was involved in so many shootings and fights and only now are they coming to light. I mean, damn, of course Hernandez was completely ignorant and sloppy with murdering Odin Lloyd. Why would he expect anyone to arrest him, it never happened before.
  21. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 12:16 PM) http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baske...0,3156964.story I'm starting to come around on the kid again. I heard the interview on the Score, he sounds like he wants to prove to everyone that he is MVP again
  22. Doesnt Lebron average a high amount of minutes as well? Also, the Spurs have had injuries and rested stars, but they havent played an entire season without Duncan or Parker
  23. BUT WE WILL ONLY GET 10th ROUNDERS!!!!
  24. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 10:31 AM) Bucks offered Korver $20M. Wonder if he still lands with the Nets? WHoa LOL. I will take Dunleavy TYVM

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.