Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 17, 2012 -> 08:53 AM) How Mason Crosby still has a job is crazy. The yips is a strange thing
  2. Alright, fantasy back and forth stops now. What happened in Vegas I mean Steves fantasy basketball league STAYS in Steves fantasy basketball league. No more warnings will be made. Stop.
  3. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Well, my wife was wrong. No dream sequences though, everything we saw, happened. And bye bye LaGuerta End of season thoughts: -Really good comeback season after multiple lackluster seasons and poorly finished seasons. -I was happy to see Dexter get to use his table more this season, it seems like that was missing a lot previously. -The Kashka brotherhood storyline was rushed. Isaak Serko should have been a chess game badguy for Dexter, instead he was brought in and ushered out in 4-5 episodes -Quinn is boring as hell. Even when he was doing crappy and illegal things for his stripper girlfriend, he was boring. -I dont think the "Deb is in love with Dexter" storyline is gone. I think Hannah comes back and truly makes Dexter choose next season. -it sucks that we have to wait until next September for the final season.
  4. QUOTE (farmteam @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 10:17 PM) Just read that. Oh my. I looked at some of the accounts, most of them are deleting and apologizing. One of them jarred faul has gotten worse. A few deleted their accounts altogether
  5. Quick rundown of current results of TLC: Cody Rhodes/Damien Sandow beat Sin Cara/Mysterio to become #1 tag title contenders Cesaro beats R-Truth The Shield defeats Hell No/Ryback Kofi Kingston defeats Wade Barrett Big Show defeats Sheamus ADR/Miz/Brooklyn Brawler defeat 3MB Ziggler retains, AJ flips on Cena
  6. Quick rundown of current results of TLC: Cody Rhodes/Damien Sandow beat Sin Cara/Mysterio to become #1 tag title contenders Cesaro beats R-Truth The Shield defeats Hell No/Ryback Kofi Kingston defeats Wade Barrett Big Show defeats Sheamus ADR/Miz/Brooklyn Brawler defeat 3MB
  7. Deadspin has a list of tweets made when Obama made his speech. Pretty ignorant.
  8. What a joke. Why bother pretending to go for it
  9. QUOTE (fathom @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 01:16 PM) Awful, awful pass How much you want to bet Hester was supposed to curl in front of the CB and seal him off
  10. Run(stuffed) run(stuffed) screen Shoop how I missed you
  11. QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 12:45 PM) DJ Moore getting b****ed on consecutive plays There is a reason why Hayden replaced him in the rotation. He fell in love with the pick and keeps getting caught looking inside
  12. Decline the penalty, they pick up the 4th down. Goddamnit
  13. How many f***ing false starts does Garza have this year??!! You are the center, you should never false start! You control the movement of the ball!!
  14. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    I love seeing movies in 3d that are not post converted to 3d. Post conversion is getting better(avengers), but movies made in 3d are awesome in the theater
  15. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 10:25 AM) I doubt very much that Danks comes back as good as he was before the surgery. Shocking
  16. QUOTE (greg775 @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 12:42 AM) I'm not going to spend 10 minutes finding the Huckabee segment on CNN. If you want to listen to what Huckabee said, he was the person I was trying to quote and agree with his position. I didn't think my point was garbage. I'm saying our kids today are raised that there is no God and told God is a bad thing. No God-fearing person would do this. Some of us believe that the scumbag murderer is rotting in hell. You can keep repeating this, but it is untrue.
  17. Tonite was a solid win. Bellinelli is doing very well right now, taking advantage of the starting opportunity
  18. QUOTE (Reddy @ Dec 15, 2012 -> 10:41 AM) i can haz persnal attakk? u can haz cheezeburger
  19. QUOTE (greg775 @ Dec 15, 2012 -> 02:32 AM) I was listening to Huckabee tonight on O'Reilly. Say what you want about him, he made a couple interesting points. One was that you can't stop these kind of things. As he stayed it it is an issue of the heart. His claim was that people who are evil and want to do horrific things will do them. Now admittedly this 20 year old punk killer had it easy since apparently his mom owned the guns. Another question I want to ask the good people of Sox talk. We have our disagreements about Ozzie, but I respect many many people on here and want your opinion. This killer was 20 years old, raised in the current public school system. My question to you is: Is the fact all mention of God has been removed from society, the fact kids today are raised that there is no God and God is a dirty word (you won't hear the word in public schools of course) and there is no accountability to a higher power, that the younger generation is being raised in an unhealthy way, a way that will lead to more of these situations? God-fearing people do not kill kindergartners for gosh sakes. Also, the way Johnny is raised today ... Johnny can do no wrong. Johnny is always right. Johnny gets equal playing time with all the other kids on his team; Johnny gets a trophy for finishing last. Is there something wrong with our society in the way we are raising our kids??? I know I didn't explain this well enough, maybe somebody can read what I am trying to say. Tell me ... what is going on today?? Why these mass killings? What is the fundamental issue? Did I get it right or not? I will tell you this, if this continues??? In 20 years we will be waiting 90 minutes to get into a church; 90 minutes to get into a movie theatre, 90 minutes to enter a hospital, it'll take 5 hours to get on a plane by the time you arrive at the airport; 90 minutes to get into the doors of a sports event. There will be so much security it will make your head spin. I'm sick over this. Yes I had tears stream down my face today. When I thought about the scene in the classroom as the punk reloaded his gun, the terror on the kids who had yet to be killed. The pain thinking about the parents of those kids!!!! I'm so sad and pissed and sick over this. Many despicable things have been done in the name of god, including killing infants, toddlers, children. Huckabee is a moron to raise that issue, it had nothing to do with what happened.
  20. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 05:57 PM) If Deb was so slick, she would have drank the bottle and then thrown it out the window, not left the evidence in her car that she was about to possibly get in to a fatal accident in. Again, she left it so Dexter would think Hannah did it.
  21. No suspension for Quinton Dial for his above the shoulders, helmet to helmet hit on Georgia QB Aaron Murray. So, in the NFL this costs a player probably at least 15K. In college, no flag is thrown, and no penalty levied by the conference. Makes total sense.
  22. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 11:12 AM) They definitely have done a great job with the imagery and have not backed down because budget. Almost every place they have "created" has been fairly accurate to what I imagined it to look like (except for Harrenhal, quite different from what I imagined). Harrenhal, is that the place that Arya was taken after she escaped Kings Landing? Where she became the servant girl?
  23. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 11:01 AM) Fairly happy, they do some things amazingly well (the characters have almost all been pinpoint). They do change some of the action scenes, and not always for the better. I am freakin' pumped for season 3, since the 3rd book was by far the best. I'm a bit wary of what they'll do beyond that as books 4/5 were actually supposed to be 1 book but were separated more by characters than timeline (combined I'd say its around 2k pages). They haven't really let me down in a big way yet, so I'm excited to see how they handle that situation. I'd say I'm more disappointed with the fallout after book 3 in terms of quality than I am with the book to TV conversion. I have really been impressed with how it looks like a movie as opposed to a tv series
  24. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 10:46 AM) I've been craving more GOT, I'd take either the next season or next book. Preferably the next book but who knows when Martin gets that done. are you happy with the Series translation from the books?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.