Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Way to s*** the bed, boys
  2. Why is a hold an offset for a personal foul. That is horses***
  3. Kellen Davis, why does he keep getting targeted
  4. Weems, wtf are you thinking
  5. Roach is just getting trucked
  6. QUOTE (farmteam @ Dec 9, 2012 -> 10:29 AM) I'd be willing to bet large sums of (monopoly) money that at some point during today's broadcast they show all the snow and say something to the effect of "winter in Minnesota." Only like 4 inches on the ground, but it's the first real snow of the year. I definitely won't be driving downtown today, what with the snow and the game traffic. over under on the mentions of the Metrodome roof collapse: 5
  7. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
  8. Alshon Jeffery and Hester return. Hopefully Alshon lasts longer than 1 game
  9. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 8, 2012 -> 06:02 PM) What was the rumor that started this discussion I believe Marty said the Sox are trying to acquire prospects in order to make a play for Upton
  10. Alright already, enough with the arguing of legitimacy of "sources". Believe it or don't, lets not spend pages of this thread discussing who is and who isn't valid. Nobody knows either way.
  11. QUOTE (flavum @ Dec 8, 2012 -> 12:57 PM) Michael Young to the Phillies is official. @DKnobler: Josh Lindblom, who was in the Victorino trade, is indeed going to Rangers in Young deal. @Evan_P_Grant had it first.
  12. I bet that is on Steves desktop background
  13. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    time for sitting on the porch complaining about whippersnappers
  14. i hope youk ends up in cleveland playing in front of 500 fans
  15. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 12:57 PM) I was just hoping to get a few good games out of him this year. I got 2 "average" games. I can't believe an exclusive back with good hands has as few points as he has. But watching their games, they don't utilize him well at all anymore. It doesnt help that Palmer is clueless
  16. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 12:51 PM) If the Mariners miss out on Hamilton it'd be real nice to get Kyle Seagar and John Jaso for Rios+.
  17. Reddy, I knew at the beginning when you said the breakup was amicable and mutual that you were fibbing. Im sorry man, but the best advice is to sit tight and let her play her hand. If you jump in and go after her, it will be over for good
  18. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 12:05 PM) FWIW, StiffArmTrophy.com is calling the Heisman race to Manziel. Where is Nate Silver when you need him? He doesnt want to reveal his findings because he knows there will be a homosexual witchhunt led by colin cowherd shortly after
  19. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 11:57 AM) I picked up all three of the books. How many are there? Do the other series after the Riftwar Saga continue on with the same world/story/characters etc...? 20+. Like I said, Pug is still around, and one other person, but I wont name that person right now. Everyone else is grandkids of grandkids. However, while Pug remains throughout the books, his character is not the main character in all of the books. In a few of them, he is merely a passing mention or a small cameo. A few of Feists books are same old same old, but he has done a good job of keeping me interested
  20. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 10:40 AM) Finally get a decent (not even good) game from mcfadden, and dude injures himself. I'm in the playoffs, so no guarantee i even move on, but very annoyed. you cant tell me you didnt expect that
  21. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 10:01 AM) Funny you mention that, I just started reading Apprentice about a month ago actually you have a long long long long way to go. The books i am reading right now, the characters(besides Pug) are 3 and 4 generations past the people you are reading about
  22. guys, food not football. get with it
  23. I read on twitter that the offer was presented take it or leave it, and Fehr tried to negotiate off of it and everything went downhill from there
  24. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 09:41 AM) The more I think about the new Star Trek villain, it's probably not who I think ti is ( ). The timeline doesn't seem to line up properly. I've seen a few other option, but I am not well-versed on TOS to know them well enough to make an informed guess. look up Gary Mitchell. LOL, why did you spoiler Kahn

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.