Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ May 18, 2012 -> 10:51 AM) This may explain why Wade has stunk recently. http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...f-his-problems/ If it's serious, stick a fork in the Heat...they done. f*** THIS BULLs***. This always happens with Wade. If he has a bad game, he has a non-disclosed injury that he has been dealing with for a long time that nobody knew about until just now. If he has a great game after that, he has suddenly risen above the many obstacles in his way. if the team fails, well it was because Wade was injured. if the team succeeds, OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE WADE DID THAT WHILE INJURED?!!? I hate that guy. Every year its the same bulls***
  2. benching the guy who has hit homeruns in consecutive games. Le Sigh
  3. scalp the mullet. Go Sox
  4. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 18, 2012 -> 06:57 AM) With the way the East is shaking out, it's basically gonna be the default NBA final. You know, that's what a lot of us thought about the ECF last year. You never quite know until they play Fwiw I have the Thunder winning it all
  5. Its ok, I just had an emergency fill in. I seriously hate being captain/manager. The pay sucks, nobody listens or shows up, nothing but grief
  6. So today is the day when I hate being manager. 2 guys out because 1 is getting married and the other is his brother standing up for him. 2 guys lets me know just that they cant come because of work. So now I have 9 players against one of the top teams in the league. Im 100 percent serious, if any of you softball players can make it to Melas park in Arlington Heights by 7:30 I will put you in.
  7. QUOTE (Jake @ May 17, 2012 -> 12:03 PM) Alfonso Soriano = 33 UZR/150 so far this year. dafuk? wait until the ball starts carrying and it warms up. Then the adventures begin
  8. I wonder which procedure. One I read about sounded excruciatingly painful, cutting the fatty part of the bottom of the foot away and putting it back together, letting the body reconnect it.
  9. Lead guitarist of Naperville band Lucky Boys Confusion, Joe Sell
  10. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    CGI? WTF, that wasnt a curveball, that was a spitball. bulls***
  11. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 17, 2012 -> 09:04 AM) Also, I think there is something to the no pressure atmosphere there. They're just not expected to win. Even after this great run they've been on. And I just love Joe Maddon. That's a guy that gets it. He has a little old-school in him. But he recognizes that it's a different era and operates (he believes in the numbers) accordingly. AA will be jealous when he reads this
  12. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 17, 2012 -> 08:13 AM) I've witnessed enough. If there is a baseball god out there somewhere, he/she is indeed a Rays fan. Fernando Rodney, yes, the Fernando Rodney that has been monkeys*** for years, is suddenly 1992 Dennis Eckersley. 12/12 in save oppos, 6.33 K/BB ratio, 0.857 WHIP. Rodney has always shown flashes of dominance. His straight change is filthy, if he finally got his velocity back from his arm surgery a few years ago, I can see why he is successful with the Rays
  13. At this point I give up, morel is clearly drowning at the plate and needs either a reboot in the minors or to simply go away. If Dan Johnson is the replacement, so be it. I have a feeling we will have some moments of defensive hilarity, but whatever.
  14. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    i didnt expect to see Olivia Wilde and Leslie Mann naked. That was a nice curveball after the changeup
  15. Holy s*** Dayan
  16. Morel actually really reminds me of Crede when he showed up for good. He was pretty brutal for a while, and credepopsitup was a very popular gamethread saying, then I believe a member name.
  17. Time to old yeller Brent
  18. QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:13 PM) Again you said "Always" I beg to differ. Fine. 4 out of 5 posts.
  19. QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:05 PM) You will have to be a little more specific 23. I thought that was pretty on point. You predict s***ty things for the Sox, and if they happen(like with Pujols) you say "I called that earlier. Pretty much every gamethread. Funny, I don't ever see you say "glad I was wrong about that"
  20. QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 16, 2012 -> 10:03 PM) Dude, we so got this. Kong hits a 2 run bomb this inning. Leading off? That would be amazing
  21. QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 16, 2012 -> 09:57 PM) I called that HR earlier in the thread...................Gavin never let's me down. You always predict bad things will happen so that you can say "I told you so".
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    My friend had me listen to The Joy Formidable "Big Roar", I am enjoying it. I love "whirring"
  23. QUOTE (SexiAlexei @ May 16, 2012 -> 03:29 PM) I saw Avengers over the weekend, and I just don't understand all the praise it's getting.
  24. I hate waiting for west coast games
  25. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.