Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Mar 19, 2009 -> 10:20 AM) That's exactly what I dislike about B&B. There are times when they think they know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. Now granted, they let the idiots do the talking more often than not by letting them through, but sometimes they just seem to think they are so superior...and that's when I switch to the Afternoon Saloon. having sat in the hotseat of a call in show, I sympathize(to a degree) with B&B and the idiots they deal with consistently, and I know they gear the show to let the idiots on instead of the smart callers, but it does get to be too much sometimes even for me
  2. Im kind of surprised that North didnt try and go the Sirius/XM route as opposed to this. At least then you know that people can tune you in while driving. But this internet "webio"(which is such a lame name) is nothing more than background noise for me. When I have my computer playing music or internet radio, its because I am cleaning the house and want something on in the background. When I am driving and listening to sports talk, I am really listening and focusing on the conversation and happenings
  3. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 19, 2009 -> 09:15 AM) That is exactly what happened. The caller claimed that Orton could some better throws than Cutler and they kept yelling, "what throw"....then he got nervous and spouted out the deep ball. It was really funny actually. If there was one thing I could cut out of B&B, it is "angry" bernstein. Sometimes when he is in a really good mood it doesnt matter what people say, he will just laugh at them. But there are times when he is called out or disagrees with a caller that he comes off as the pompous ass that everyone thinks he is. Personally I dont see him in as bad of a light as everyone else does, but I could understand why they dislike him when he pulls that stuff. But as soon as you try and call out Bernstein, the call is OVER.
  4. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 19, 2009 -> 09:05 AM) That was priceless although he was bullied into saying something. Im guessing it was B&B that roasted this guy? If you call them and start making outlandish claims they will definitely bully you into backing up that claim with some sort of reasoning. And that is usually when people say some duuuuuuumb things
  5. These threads bring up so many hilarious old memories/threads
  6. QUOTE (JPN366 @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 02:47 PM) Rob Bowen was released by the A's. The Royals also released left Jimmy Gobble. the Sox could bring him in to pitch BP to Konerko
  7. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 08:24 PM) Ever see "The Accused" starring Jodie Foster? Very similar. Yeah, if Jodie Foster kept telling them that Buehrle was better than Santana..... I cant finish the funny comment without sounding like a total douche
  8. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 05:05 PM) Relive the magic. that thread is teh awwsum. Kalapse, you have a tremendous ability to f*** up a thread. Never let that ability go to waste
  9. QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 03:13 PM) Look up "Mark Buehrle is not an ace" in google and you will find the Bartman bet thread. It hijacked when he started saying he wouldn't take certain players based on the lack of rings they had. Not surprise to hear that about NUKE i tried to google that and all i could find was a "revisited" thread, not the actual thread. Do you have a link?
  10. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 03:37 PM) ^^^^^^^^^^^ But in all fairness, I have no problem relegating Offman, Coppock and Huebner to the net. Never liked any of them. Coppock was ok. I just think it is a tremendously bad business decision on their parts. they are going to be looking for jobs in a year when this thing folds. B&B are kind of brutal towards Offman
  11. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 04:31 PM) A matter of respecting a mistake that was made. I won't go any further for that, but someones career was in line and because of that we pulled everything from public eye, which is within our right as mods/admins. We really are pretty good people, won't do any illegal for anyone, but posters here get every chance to stay and it takes a hell of a lot to get banned. I keep trying to get shipps to ban me, but I am pretty sure he is afraid to do it. He complains about not being able to do it, but i think we have a gunshy admin on our hands here.
  12. QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 02:15 PM) Didn't Jabroni come back with a different name, or what that just speculation? SSH2005 I think
  13. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 02:00 PM) Which poster are you guys talking about? Steve Bartman is my idol And I believe he had a few other SN's too, Israel4Ever or something like that
  14. There was a rather hefty bet involved with SBIMI's lawyer status IIRC
  15. Kyyle23 replied to Dick Allen's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    It is obviously Ozzies fault
  16. I am. And please dont call me Shirley
  17. Hideaway Lights was entertaining to read for a few weeks. Then it became a sad vendetta, that was really not based in any sort of reality.
  18. QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 09:05 AM) Playing in Sacramento will do that for you. Kevin Martin had no problem getting recognition when people figured out he could play. I barely knew who Salmons was when the trade was made, now I watch the guy play and wonder how nobody really noticed him
  19. QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 09:05 AM) I'm not going to get into Admin business on here, but he was suspended for a long time, then, after is suspension, decided not to come back (at least using that ID). Oh ok, I was just making sure it wasnt a "he passed away" type thing.
  20. QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 08:50 AM) Greg the Bull is gone, iirc. Gone as in banned?
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Cubano's topic in The Diamond Club
    QUOTE (Cubano @ Mar 17, 2009 -> 10:41 PM) I do not like the fact that this tournament is solely controlled by MLB. The finals rounds are in the USA for the second time. The games are played with the Rawlings. Only MLB umpire are allowed behind the plate. The rules were made thinking about MLB players first. Japan, Korea and Cuba should say Hell with MLB. Its an MLB creation,what do you expect
  22. QUOTE (4 points @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 04:23 AM) Of all the 2nd base canidates, I have to say that I doubt Jayson`s in the "Nix". *rimshot* folks, please try the fish Quad injuries are just brutal. As soon as you think they are healed up and push it a little bit you can end up right back at square 1.
  23. How did Salmons slip under the radar so long? That guy can fill it up, and he is pretty efficient
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Apparently Natasha Richardson(wife of Liam Neeson, daughter of Vanessa Redgrave, sister of Joely Richardson) had a fall at a ski resort and suffered a severe brain injury that may or may not have left her brain dead. New york newspapers are reporting that she is being flown to NY where she will be removed from life support with her family in the room. If true, a terribly sad situation.
  25. QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 17, 2009 -> 01:36 PM) I'm looking forward to watching the Bulls get skull-f***ed by Boston on WGN tonight. It shouldnt be that bad, the Celtics are without KG and Big Baby

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.