Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. What a crazy ripple effect. Think about it, it started with Rapp "yea, im not really a fan of Kevin Spacey" and just spiraled out
  2. QUOTE (Tony @ Nov 21, 2017 -> 10:13 AM) Not sure how close you’ve followed it, but Battlefront 2 has taken a TON of heat since launch about the progesssion system and “pay2win” type development. I honestly haven’t found that to be true, if you are good at the game the progression system is fine. I’ve really enjoyed my time on the game thus far. How long have you had it? I think they disabled the P2P system last week
  3. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 21, 2017 -> 11:27 AM) I dunno. I REALLY dug Legion. I will be interested in your opinion when you finish. I liked legion. Punisher is straight off the comic authentic
  4. I’m over it. Baseball allowed it and celebrated it until the feds got involved. This is on the MLB
  5. Punisher is hands down the best thing Marvel has done on TV
  6. https://twitter.com/jposnanski/status/932973909665894400 Morgan is such an egotistical prick
  7. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 20, 2017 -> 10:48 AM) Agree with everything you said. I'm perfectly fine with Trubisky. He seems to be learning and that is a good thing. He needs a boot camp to get his footwork corrected when under pressure but he was so much better against pressure this week then any previous week. Lions D isn't that good, but he actually had a pretty high completion rate under duress this week and he got rid of the ball much quicker at times. Helped that Kyle Long was back (outside of that awful penalty). Marcus Wheaton was actually open those two bad throws from Trubisky...would be nice to get a Wheaton sighting as he has talent (imo). Inman makes the receiving corps so much better (not that it says much). They at least have two wideouts who are NFL players now (not counting Wheaton who has not been able to stay on the field). Any updates on White...we should see him back to practice pretty quick (if he has a chance at getting out there). Shaheen actually got me excited...showed some solid hands and playmaking ability. Also saw him make a couple nice blocks. Unless wheaton absolutely explodes in the next 5 weeks he is a goner. He is gonna get 5M next season, and he has one catch and i believe 3 drops, and has been injured for all but three games this season.
  8. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 20, 2017 -> 07:05 AM) We have no money. So if they lose him, he reverts to International free agent rules?
  9. I hate how childish and moronic Trump is. Every f***ing tweet is worse than the previous one
  10. QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 19, 2017 -> 05:20 PM) ? https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanUhl/status...360650747252736 https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanUhl/status...360136705929217 https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanUhl/status...359980589703169
  11. Check out Conor Barths wiki.
  12. I’m still laughing at how terrible that kick was. And he did that body twist like “it’s gonna hook and come back” LMAO
  13. QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Nov 19, 2017 -> 03:13 PM) #Bears spent the whole game moving the ball successfully with Howard, Cohen and Shaheen. And none of them were on the field for the final drive. There’s just no explanation for that. Hoge Inman was also not on the field for a lot of the final drive
  14. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 19, 2017 -> 02:16 PM) Figures Trubisky runs well the first half then Loggins just forgets about him. Loggains has no counter moves. When his plan A is figured out, there is no plan B
  15. QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Nov 19, 2017 -> 01:08 PM) Now all of the sudden the defense looks like crap. Who got injured other than Trevathan? Does he really matter that much? I mean, Stafford just shredded them on that drive. Maybe the fact the secondary looked good for a while had more to do with the skill position players they were playing against more than anything they were doing well. Stafford is kind of good and very capable of shredding many defenses
  16. QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Nov 18, 2017 -> 01:58 PM) I decided to give you unintelligent wrestling fans a piece of my highly acclaimed opinion in this thread once again. The reason? WWE has finally pulled out a pretty good line up and done some things right. It started off with the absolutely awful invasion of Raw by Smackdown. Storyline wise, this was a terrible decision, but it has led us to a well booked PPV with a line up that is actually VERY GOOD. First off, the replacement of Jinder with AJ has made this weekend much, much better. I don't expect Brock Lesnar to put on a good match with anyone anymore and I expect the match to less sub ten minutes with Brock winning after 1 F-5, but with AJ in the ring, you know we are going to get the absolute best that we can out of Brock. It will be an interesting match to watch, even if we know the typical Brock wrestling technique by now. Much, much more interesting then what could have been with Jinder vs. Brock. So kudos to WWE for making the move on this. The 5on5 matches have shaped up well also. First, the main event 5on5: I have my criticisms with them placing HHH in there (and thus, burying Jason Jordan in the process). Also, I'm not a fan of Angle/Shane being there. This just proves how s*** their booking has been for the past year... if they can't come up with 5 legit stars on each team to do this, then what the f*** have they been doing? Anyway, the interesting part is the interaction between HHH and Angle as we expect them to have a storyline soon. I wonder how Jason Jordan will get involved as well. Will he finally turn heel? On who? Likely Angle? Anyway, should be a fun match, even though nothing is really 'on the line.' Same deal with the women's 5on5, I fully expect one of the Bellas to take the 5th spot from Natalya. NVM. I'm not going to write anymore. NXT Takeover should be awesome by the way Kind regards. Maybe you guys can pay me to post in this thread and I will consider posting more. Cheers. Deuces
  17. QUOTE (raBBit @ Nov 13, 2017 -> 10:54 AM) A few days back I woke up in the middle of the night and I literally thought "Oh no. What if Trump and Lavar Ball feud." haha Your dream may come true https://deadspin.com/lavar-ball-burns-presi...vent-1820573432
  18. Santos has seen a few teams in the last couple weeks, I think he is picking his spot since there isn’t really a hurry for him
  19. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 17, 2017 -> 07:54 AM) He is pushing investigation into the single accusation against Franken when he has almost 20 against him including his own admission. Crazy. Don’t look at the tax cut, look at the asshole
  20. Kyyle23 replied to Jose Abreu's topic in SLaM
    Yoo-hoo is a chocolate drink, not chocolate milk
  21. QUOTE (GreenSox @ Nov 16, 2017 -> 08:38 PM) Perfectly happy that the Sox used their money on Robert, in what as a modest bidding war, versus the Otana frenzy, that they would be unlikely to win anyway. Now I would like them to be more in the game on international amateur signings in general, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards. How so? They have been in the game frequently
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Jose Abreu's topic in SLaM
    Very possible

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.