Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (dpd9189 @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 06:57 PM) Has Hahn or anyone said what the actual plan is moving forward? If they want to do an actual rebuild then I would think the big deals (Q/Sale) wait until the offseason when more teams will get involved. At this point, why even bother telling anyone about a plan? How many times has "three year plan" been thrown back in their face(for good reason)? Fix that s***. Keep your plan in house. Stop talking about plans and start executing them
  2. QUOTE (Lillian @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 06:39 PM) So, if Boston agreed to Moncada, Benintendi, Devers and Kopeck, you wouldn't be satisfied with that haul for Sale? I think the quality here is more important than the quantity. I don't care if it's 4, instead of 5, as long as they are the right 4. No, if I set his value at 5 top prospects, and you don't want to meet it, goodbye. There is zero guarantee any of those prospects do anything at the major league level, we are handing you a consistent Cy Young contender. If you want that shot at the World Series and feel Sale is your final piece, then pay up. Rarely do these large prospect heavy deals work out for the team giving up the all star, I want as many lottery tickets as I can get
  3. QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 06:34 PM) The time where we can continue to say this is very quickly running out... They have three years to f*** it up, I'm not gonna flip out if they don't do it now
  4. QUOTE (Lillian @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 06:26 PM) You're just being sarcastic, right? I mean, you wouldn't be happy with 4 top, Major League ready prospects? Of course, it depends upon exactly which prospects, but I wouldn't be stuck on the quantity, which Hahn has been openly demanding. I'd settle for 4, instead of 5, providing they are the right ones. No, I'm not being sarcastic one bit. You have not one but two of the top left handed starters under team control with very good deals. You don't concede at all. You don't settle at all. There is literally no need for the sox to make any move that does not greatly benefit them
  5. QUOTE (Lillian @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 06:17 PM) Until the Red Sox and, or Rangers acquire a starter, which both teams are openly seeking, there is still a very good chance that Hahn trades Sale or Q. I can't believe that those teams are just going to stand pat, without adding an arm. He has insisted that he wants 5 prospects for Sale, which I would guess is posturing. So, if he settles for 4 really good ones, who are near Major League ready, that would be his "concession". I'd take that, wouldn't you? No. I don't settle or concede for either Quintana or Sale
  6. QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 03:56 PM) Of course that wasn't my plan... But it would have been better than this. At least the organization would have gotten stronger. Your hero, Rick Hahn, has fielded a bad team when going for it and hasn't improved the org. a bit. Who is your hero? Besides yourself? Oh wait, you are your hero And yea, that was totally your plan
  7. QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 03:51 PM) Oh no Can't disrupt the core. We have our CF, just trade 4 prospects for Jason Castro in the offseason and we're set! Rick Hahn's liked him way back in 2012 Personally I think your plan of trading Eaton and starting Saladino and Sanchez would have worked wonders. Melky too since you spent all offseason telling us that he was a horrible offensive player
  8. QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:49 PM) Oh I remember. Very well. Before Thornton threw the pitch I walked up to the TV and turned it off. My dad asked what the hell I was doing - to which I replied, "Thome is hitting a walk off." He says something like, "you don't know that - turn it back on!" I turned it back on and the crowd was going nuts which Thome circled second. I turned the TV back off and said, "see" My dad was looking at me dumbfounded. I knew it too, but I watched in horror/fascination
  9. QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:36 PM) Dozier says hello Doziers homer looks like an infield fly compared to what Thome did http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/0/v11084089/c...mer-in-the-10th That's a crime. He should have been arrested
  10. Seeing Morneau up to bat for some reason made me think of the time Thome hit that ball off the moon against Thornton
  11. Sano and Vargas look like the same video game player model on both sides of the diamond
  12. QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:16 PM) Asdrubal Cabrera is injured? They can have Melky for the right price. They won't even have to reprint unis I don't see Melky as much of a infielder, but that's just me
  13. QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:10 PM) Depends whether or not you feel that the hiccups by our players are symptomatic of a bigger issue. I don't care much about Frazier, but that Anderson blunder isn't okay. The Anderson blunder I have issues with as well
  14. QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:02 PM) At some point it's the culture that the manager sets...our culture obviously f***ing sucks. Like I said, Robin has many faults, but you can't pin every little thing on him. Especially when a veteran that had been with the team for half a season does something stupid
  15. QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 01:53 PM) Frazier, who is a veteran player, makes a goofy move and it's Ventura's fault? Yea, Robin has plenty of issues, no need to pile on ones that have nothing to do with him QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 01:56 PM) When you see a team continue to make stupid decisions year in and year out on the field, it's hard to blame it solely on each player that has been here. Seems like a symptom and not the disease. I know you are frustrated, but this is bulls***
  16. Why do you keep bringing up Weiters? Dude is a big disappointment, a boras client, constantly injured, there is nothing to like about him.
  17. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 10:38 AM) Great, the future White Sox coaching staff will blow away the rest of MLB in the celebrity softball HR hitting contest...!!! Well at least they all got letters in HS varsity. Amirite?
  18. Floyd flashed a few times yesterday, he was noted as a standout by Durkins top 5
  19. The Matt Purke era begins in earnest
  20. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 30, 2016 -> 09:09 PM) Why does Robin bring in a rookie in a tie game AND he hasn't pitched in 2 weeks? What's the difference anymore
  21. Morneau just shows up and wrecks
  22. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 30, 2016 -> 06:53 PM) What happened, for those not watching Sox made an error and the game thread game-threaded all over itself
  23. Wtf are you doing, Braves?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.