Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Shanahan would be interesting. I kind of hope he would try and keep Kromer on as asst OC/line coach. That's pretty much all I would ask for.
  2. While I don't care that he thinks it, he has to understand how poorly that would come off. He is truly tone deaf
  3. QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 03:31 PM) In conclusion, it's Conte's fault. Here is the all-22 snapshot of what I was describing. Kevin Fishbain broke it down on chicagofootball.com Conte is circled in between the linebackers, confused on which coverage he should be on. And Vereen, on an island, waiting for Jordy to juke him
  4. QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 08:12 PM) Wouldn't shock me if it's for Castro. If Cubs get Zimmermann and then sign Lester/Martin....well, they have a chance to be damn good Zimmerman is worth way more than Castro. Nats need to dig deep if they are moving Zimmerman
  5. QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 12, 2014 -> 06:59 AM) Tough first game but I'm stoked. Hope it's on TV up here. Wondering if a couple of local guys at SLU will play right away as frosh. Let me know if you find it on a channel, I checked the guide for Saturday and couldn't find it, but sometimes the games fill in the "TBA" slots the day before.
  6. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 04:56 PM) I heard they are playing against a lot more zone and can't figure it out. I think it is more because it relies on Cutler needing to be precise. And cutler really isn't all that accurate to begin with, which is why he is a "throw it up and get it" QB
  7. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 02:49 PM) With all these threads about signing Scherzer and trading Danks, how about a thread about me sleeping with Kate Upton? Has the same chance of happening. We had to close the fappening thread. It was appalling
  8. QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 10:07 AM) Also, Last night watching the rebounding. I really do think 80% of this is Jo and Gibson's inability to jump. Gibson? That guy has always been a leaper. Pau, now that I can see
  9. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 09:59 AM) I'm thinking the world championships time worked about as well as I would have hoped. It was a good pre-preseason for him, I'm glad he did it. Especially because he doesn't like playing pick up in the summer
  10. QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 09:48 AM) I really think Derrick has matured over the past year. When he came back last year, he was god awful. He looks like a completely different player so far this year. Still explosive, just without the bricks and turnovers of last year. Hopefully, he stays healthy. It's all in the reps for him. The more he plays the better he will be for it
  11. Kyyle23 replied to hi8is's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I don't even want to correct the title or original post
  12. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 09:07 AM) http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-sports...-044543594.html It will be a while until we see Punk again, if ever. I accepted that a while ago. However I do think his ego will get him back out there eventually. And when he does, a lot of money will be made for all. I just don't know how long he is gonna be happy doing red carpet/comic book writing/staying out of the public eye/movie jobs
  13. I know to temper my excitement, but yesterday was really fun to watch despite the opponent. The team was really fluid and looked engaged from the tip.
  14. QUOTE (farmteam @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 07:59 AM) Those two guys who had their little circle jerk...jeez. Yea, they thought they were hilarious. Those girls need to be smarter though and make those profiles private. You have to know that assholes are out there waiting for this
  15. The lowlifes that went after Trestmans daughters on Twitter should be forced to move out of their parents basements http://t.co/FO1WPu9K5S
  16. QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 06:52 PM) That's the dumbest chant ever. Ryback is better than Goldberg ever was and has more passion than that jack. Hey look, a big bald guy! Goldberg! Goldberg! Don't hate it because it's true. Ryback is just another guy and you knows it mr Brian. Youse knows it
  17. QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 06:23 PM) Shut your mouth. He has a different look and some personality. He's kinda over. Can't wait to see how WWE ruins him...again. Oh? Different? Is that why WWE fans chant "Goldberg" at him?
  18. Ryback is terrible he needs to go away. No moves, can't talk, lame finisher. Just another in a long line of McMahons terrible hosses
  19. Rose is in tonite. For now. Possibly. Maybe.
  20. QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 03:31 PM) In conclusion, it's Conte's fault. Oh yea. When they showed the all-22 replay you see Conte close to the line, and he backs up just a bit when the coverage changed he gets confused and gets stuck between the linebackers. Vereen was on an island from the moment Rodgers looked at the defense
  21. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 03:12 PM) Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m1 minute ago Sources: #Marlins have opened long-term talks with Fernandez, Yelich, Hechavarria. Nothing close; Fernandez, repped by Boras, a longshot. #Marlins' motivation not simply to impress Stanton, with whom they also are talking. Idea is to build club that can sustain success. "Idea is to win once and then strip the team to nothing again"
  22. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 03:11 PM) The D in the first half was just abysmal. It was like they had never seen a go route in their life. How do you only have a single high safety and then your corners play zone coverage in the flats. Those are high school mistakes. Seriously, Nelson couldn't have been more open on his two touchdowns. Tim Jennings said the entire game was nothing but confusion. A statement like that should get someone fired
  23. He said he is keeping Tucker because he sees him every day work with the players and he knows he is doing a good job. Those words really were spoken @ZachZaidman: Trestman on why he's sticking with Mel Tucker: "I feel very confident that he's doing the things he can do to help us move forward." This press conference is more embarrassing than last night
  24. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 01:56 PM) Trestman 25 minutes late to his press conference, maybe something is going down? Hell no. Everyone is safe and they are gonna watch the 49ers game tape
  25. Trestmans press conference is a clown show

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.