Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Nov 4, 2014 -> 10:32 PM) We should start signing these mini guards to multi year deals, and they all need to give half of their future pay checks to Thibs. It's a shame Brooks will be out of our price range again next year. meh, they will just find another one it seems. They just look for a little pure scorer that shot his way off his previous team and give him a little bit of money. Small investment, big return, repeat.
  2. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    New movie trailer from Neil Blomkamp, director of District 9 and Elysium http://screenrant.com/chappie-movie-trailer/ Looks like another spin on Pinnocchio. I like Blomkamp, i am looking forward to seeing this
  3. QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 4, 2014 -> 11:31 AM) Thanks, I must have missed the fandom there. I was thinking the Miami pitcher, and was like, there is no way that guy has been in league 6 years. And, he probably isnt gonna be doing a lot of pitching next season. At least not until after the AS break
  4. There are some vicious cold and flu bugs going around right now. my family has been under seige for 2 weeks
  5. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 4, 2014 -> 08:48 AM) I guess I lied. that was a ridiculous block btw. he got way up for that
  6. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 07:39 PM) Nerlens Noel statline through 3: 6 pts, 0 Rebs, 0 blocks, 5 assists, 4 steals... 0 blocks? http://deadspin.com/nerlens-noel-stuffs-ja...es-o-1654300088
  7. QUOTE (farmteam @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 07:38 AM) Fire in Prospect Heights/Arlington Heights this morning. The 14 year old son is still missing. Just awful. The son was found and is being charged with arson
  8. Vince sighting! Putting the heat on the authority, I like it
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 06:53 PM) The Raid 2 is even better action (almost non-stop), although the plot's (and who goes for the story to this type of movie?) more compelling the first time around. It is just an assault on your senses. I love how Gareth Evans directs the big fight scenes, Like the scene in the kitchen and in the first movie the scene with Rama and his brother vs the little mad dog. So brutal And to your How to Train your Dragon comment, I am very much looking forward to the third movie. The 3d is so well done
  10. QUOTE (shysocks @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 02:15 PM) His value is mostly tied to good fantasy team names. that has to be a huge boost to his WAR
  11. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 01:11 PM) I understand but Trestman inherited what was viewed by most pundits as a potential playoff team. That Bears team was 10-6 and didn't make the playoffs due to Cutlers injury (largely). I think that context is important because we reportedly (and I still have never heard anything that has stated otherwise) had our pick of any of the coaches from that class. I agree defense struggled more and while I'll blame injuries and personell for some of it, I also have heard too many people say our schemes are weak under Tucker. In football, more than any other sport, coaching matters. Funny thing is I like the coaches Trestman brought in this year and the coaches that stink were the ones that Emery brought in (Tucker & DeCamillis). i dont disagree with this, and I think this year the expectations were much higher and things have really spiralled. If this season goes full death spiral, i have no doubt that heads will roll after this season. I just wonder whose, the coaching staff or the coaching staff and Emery.
  12. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 12:54 PM) Think about this again... Harbaugh is 40-15 as a head coach in this league with a .727 winning percentage, having made the playoffs in each of his first 3 full season (including 1 superbowl appearance) and inherited a 6-10 team with a so-called bust in Alex Smith. Trestman is 11-13 with no postseason appearances and inherited a 10 win team. This is a really empty statement. That team did not go to the playoffs, and that team lost a lot of the defense leading into the next season. Trestman should be judged on his own record, which is mediocre to poor, not judged against Lovies final record. Lets not forget how Lovie went to the playoffs only once after he went to the Superbowl.
  13. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 10:25 AM) George Lucas, yes that George Lucas, owns two of the rooftops, the Cubby Bear and the Sports Corner. He is building the Star Wars museum in Chicago. I get the feeling there is something going on with Lucas, The city and the cubs. lol, no, not THAT George Lucas. Different man
  14. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 11:48 AM) I found this incredibly boring. I did too. I watched him do the first walk across, and then was done with it. The leadup to it was just boring as hell
  15. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 10:31 AM) Remember the guy complaining about Trestman this preseason. Oh yeah, that was me. And i said I wanted to see this coaching staff take the next step. They havent. Bets are off
  16. the hosts talked about the possibility of him falling, they said he is trained to immediately grab for the rope. If the wind gusts, i dont see how he could control that fall, but whatever. Thats why it is DEATH DEFYING!
  17. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 09:29 AM) Throw some money at Harbaugh I would like that, I just dont think Emery would be able to cede the control that Harbaugh would want. you just dont want Harbaugh in Ann Arbor (should it be green? )
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 3, 2014 -> 07:12 AM) Saw the first one. It was ok and don't feel the need to see the 2nd one because it's probably more of the same. YOU ALREADY TOLD ME THIS ONCE
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    It always seems like the adversary group leaders are twisted in the same way. Terminus was the exception to the rule, and they were snuffed out quickly I did like how Gormans character was treated though. That guy was a chilling sexual predator
  20. LaCanfora reporting that Trestmans job security is tenuous, and players have tuned the coaching staff out, as well as a lot of in-fighting. Well, 2014-2015 was fun like a root canal
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    The Raid 2 was just fantastic.
  22. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Nov 2, 2014 -> 03:34 PM) After what we saw from Weeden today, all those second guessers can politely shut the f*** up about saying he should have finished the game last week. He's terrible. You act like people think Weeden is better if all things are equal. romo has two fractures in his back.
  23. QUOTE (kev211 @ Nov 2, 2014 -> 12:35 PM) 36-4 with four losses to ISU. So sorry to burst that bubble. That's impossible. In the last 5 minutes there have been 3 players that have left the ISU program
  24. @RapSheet: #Cowboys coaches expected Tony Romo to show up and talk his way in. But Romo made the call last night that he couldn’t play today, I’m told. Jerry Jones is somewhere screaming Romo isn't tough

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.