Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 08:02 PM) Thought you were taking it over? lol, apparently my offer wasn't sufficient and they would rather be stuck in 2002 Also, Reis and Darren Kinard said Smithpeters is reinstated. All over
  2. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 05:51 PM) No idea and that board is really annoying me with how the people in the know refuse to say anything. It has become a tremendously annoying group of posters over the years.
  3. Reading up on Smithpeters on the Saluki message board, and it is known that there are no police charges forthcoming, he violated the student code, and it is non academic. But, it could result in a 2 year ban. What the hell did he do?
  4. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 11:39 AM) I doubt the Civil War in the MCU will be the same as the Civil War in the comics. Especially since we don't have any characters in the MCU yet whose identities aren't already known. True. But Spidermans role in Civil war is pretty big, it would be a shame to replace him
  5. HEY! JASON MARQUIS IS HAVING TOMMY JOHN SURGERY!
  6. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 10:02 AM) s***, didn't think you'd know ham face. Oh i dont. I just dont like what it implies, therefore you are now banned. How are you still posting? this is terrible to the roadhouse with all of this
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 09:53 AM) I must read up on the Civil War story in Marvel, sounds very cool. One thing to keep in mind about it, Spiderman is an absolutely pivotal character. If they plan on doing it without him....well lets just say they shouldnt do that.
  8. QUOTE (shysocks @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 09:39 AM) It's for odor-shielding trash bags too. You're probably on to something. you post far too often about Dayan Viciedo
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 09:33 AM) If that movie bombs I wouldn't be surprised if Fox gave up on those characters and decided to just focus on X-Men and let the rights to Fantastic Four revert back to Marvel I actually have confidence in Josh Trank to get a good Fantastic 4 off the ground. Fox seems to have plans for their own shared universe with X Men and FF
  10. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    basically Marvel says they want ALL OF THE MONEY.
  11. QUOTE (shysocks @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 08:30 AM) You are not, I've seen it a bunch as well. And they might be based on your browsing history some of the time, but not all the time, considering right now I have an ad for trash bags and I'm pretty sure I've never Googled trash bags or anything related to them. Maybe thats based on your posting history *rimshot* jk
  12. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 06:46 AM) The best part about this post is I have no idea what that song is. that is the best part. you better hope you dont have a girl on the way, because 6 years from now you WILL know what the equivalent of that song is
  13. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 07:36 AM) I thought I read that his movie rights were actually owned by someone else They might be, im not sure. i was just reading the wiki of the core members of the group, not saying who was going to star in the movie or show
  14. You just have to wonder at what point the HC says "f*** it, its all worth it" and goes down the rabbit hole for a player like this. Chizik never really recovered after Cam left and isnt coaching anymore(at the moment, of course), and Cam didnt even get busted for anything like Winston has. College football is a strange beast
  15. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 07:09 AM) So RDJ's secret movie he couldn't mention on Stern will be Capt America 3 which will start the Civil War storyline as he goes villian vs CA. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/13/r..._n_5980480.html I guess Avengers 2 is going to be the watershed moment where Iron Man decides that superheros need to register themselves
  16. QUOTE (venom4789 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 10:37 PM) Maybe Eaton needed a change of scenery, maybe someone talked to him once he was traded, or maybe his ego was bruised by being traded and he is going to do everything possible to make them realize they shouldnt have traded him. I havent looked at his tapes from when he was with them, but when teammates make comments like that you do take them with a grain of salt, but there is at least a little truth behind it. Luckily for us he seems to be fitting in well here and i havent seen him take a play off at all. Pretty sure all of the comments about Eaton were unattributed
  17. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 10:29 PM) Sup ham face. Banned Let this public banning of Krush be a lesson to all of you
  18. I like Smithpeters, but I'm not gonna cry if he is gone for a while(or even for good). This takes a redshirt away from someone like Glotta or fletcher, but from what I read both of those kids can play right away, and their redshirts were a numbers game as opposed to them not being ready at this level.
  19. QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 07:40 PM) One year my fall ball team had a championship game postponed because neither of the umpires brought a ball and the sporting goods store wasn't open yet. It was sunny and about 60 degrees that day. The next week it was around 30 degrees and snowing HARD during our title game. That's not why we lost, but it sucked. In 2009 every game in October was rained out, and we had our playoff in November, I think on the 9th. The tournament was on a sunday(we play on thursday nights) at 9 am because that was the only time they could get us in. It was 32 degrees at gametime and a sheet of ice was on the infield
  20. We got cancelled. The field in Hoffman Estates is next to a marsh, and they called it at noon. Yay for cold makeups
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 03:03 PM) I don't see Marvel getting any of the Fantastic Four related characters back unless next years Fantastic Four movie bombs. I hate to root against if it is good but I hope regardless of the quality that movie does terribly at the box office so Fox stops caring about those characters and the rights revert back to Marvel like has happened with basically all non-Spiderman/X-Men characters. Fox has picked it up the quality of their X-Men movies but I'd like Marvel to have as many of their characters available to them as possible because they have done such a great job with their shared universe. And if the next couple Spider-Man universe movies continue to decline at the box office I think Marvel gets those rights back in the not to distant future as well which would be fantastic. Im curious if Silver Surfer is Fantastic Four exclusive or if he is a character like Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch that is interchangeable between franchises. And I think Marvel is just playing the waiting game. With Disney backing them, they are just waiting for Fox and Sony to hand it over
  22. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 02:31 PM) Yeah, I don't know anything about the Defenders but they are clearly trying to introduce some fairly unknown characters or teams if they think they have a good story. With how popular Hulk was in the Avengers I'm not surprised they would try another solo movie. Of course the issue in those movies is always balancing the amount of screen time for Banner vs. the Hulk. In the Avengers Banner isn't carrying the movie so that wasn't an issue and people loved the Hulk. But will people love a movie that is almost all Hulk or in which Banner is the main character? That remains to be seen. One thing i did like when I read up on Defenders was after that first three core members, the next long time member is Silver Surfer. I would love to get him into the Marvel universe after the travesty that was Fantastic Four 2. And...Galactus
  23. QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 12:56 PM) Oh s***, that's funny. Good one! If you think Rollins is my top target then you don't read very well and should thinking because you're not very good at it because not once have I said Rollins is my top target, in fact he isn't. F+ Reason for Grade: Missing the joke from Jerksticks
  24. QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 01:17 PM) Ha, I get to play all year. Suckers. YEA, WELL, YA KNOW...WHATEVER MAN Has TRU finally gotten to the holy grail? Inquiring minds want to know
  25. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 11:55 AM) Unless it is indoors, I doubt you are playing tonight. with this being the end of the season and October, they will make us play unless it is straight up pouring and/or lightning

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.